CNN figured out Mexico is paying for the wall lol DAMN they are on to ya haha

Not the same animal and yet Trump is blowing billions when diplomatic solutions took care of the problem, but he sure had yous guys by the balls while he was busting them to get you to cheer along-suckers....

• Banned
Not the same animal and yet Trump is blowing billions when diplomatic solutions took care of the problem, but he sure had yous guys by the balls while he was busting them to get you to cheer along-suckers....
Huh?

This will drive the progressives insane and they will spew bile for weeks. Like post #2

CNN Upset Over Mexican Cooperation with Trump on Border Control

CNN is upset because President Donald Trump's border control policies are working so well thanks in large part to the cooperation of the Mexican government. And it is that cooperation with Mexico that also irks Univision anchor Jorge Ramos from whom it is obvious CNN got many of their talking points.

Oddly enough, however, CNN while being upset with Mexico, also concedes that Trump's border policies are working well. You can see that suprising concession in the very title of their Sunday story by Catherine Shoichet and Natalie Gallón (with talking points lifted from Jorge Ramos), "Why some say Mexico already built Trump's wall -- and paid for it."

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

We are in our country. We are in Mexico. We are enforcing our laws," he says, his voice getting louder with each point he makes.
"Nobody is going to come here to trample on our laws," he continues. "Nobody is going come here to trample on our country, on our land

Uh oh Mexicans are nazi white supremacists who are full of hate

I notice that CNN failed to mention that Trump threatened to slap Mexico with a 5% tariff that would increase by 1% for every 100 foreigners that made it to the US border unless Mexico deployed troops and made a good faith effort to stop them.

He negotiated and won. Trump understands leverage better than any president in my lifetime.

Last edited:
I notice that CNN failed to mention that Trump threatened to slap Mexico with a 5% tariff that would increase by 1% for every 100 foreigners that made it to the US border unless Mexico deployed troops and made a good faith effort to stop them.

He negotiated and won. Trump understands leverage better than any president in my lifetime.

E50A1354-FF4D-4D0C-B276-A7435095A454.gif

Forum List

Back