CNN eunuch Brian Stelter refuses to confirm his co-worker's statement that CNN is "propaganda"

I wonder why Potato is being so evasive? His colleague already admitted that CNN is propaganda and should not be viewed as news.

this is the best part:
477CC99C-D6DD-4047-A6E5-A943296F779B.jpeg

Quick, name a 24 hour self proclaimed news station that isn't propaganda driven.

I wonder why Potato is being so evasive? His colleague already admitted that CNN is propaganda and should not be viewed as news.

Are you expecting him to call his network propaganda? I’m not following your grievance here...

They are democrats incapable of telling the truth. So they do what they do.

Quick, name a 24 hour self proclaimed news station that isn't propaganda driven.
You mean one that isn't being censored ?

A swing and a miss!
OAN has been off Youtube (Google for months)

They are to the right of Faux.

Are you expecting him to call his network propaganda? I’m not following your grievance here...

The other CNN employee did. Potato Stelter was just being asked to confirm it, and he pussied out, predictably.

The other CNN employee did. Potato Stelter was just being asked to confirm it, and he pussied out, predictably.

Ha ha yeah what a total pussy. I wonder if rush would’ve called his show propaganda, or Hannity, or Tucker, or anybody else in the media. I guess they’re all just a bunch of pussies huh? You’re an idiot

Forum List

Back