CNN Contributor fired for feeding Hillary debate questions

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Gee, how is it the libs defend the main stream media as unbiased?
No doubt CNN's brass is concerned with the channel's tumbling ratings and withering ad revenues, that they had to act on this one
What a bunch of schmucks that they thought no one would discover this and there would be no back lash...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0
CNN did not fire this woman over issues of integrity. They canned her because the management is covering their collective asses.

This reminds me of my favorite quote from Casa Blanca:

“I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on here!” (The croupier hands him his money.) “…Your winnings, sir.” “Oh, thank you very much!”

No doubt CNN's brass is concerned with the channel's tumbling ratings and withering ad revenues, that they had to act on this one
What a bunch of schmucks that they thought no one would discover this and there would be no back lash...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0
CNN did not fire this woman over issues of integrity. They canned her because the management is covering their collective asses.

I don't believe a word of it. Democrats have told us all along it's in the bag for Hillary. They didn't need any help because Trump was such a bumbling idiot and Hillary would make him look foolish. Dems told us it would be unwise for Trump to even consider stepping on the stage with her.

Yep. She got fired only because her name popped up.

Libs needed a scapegoat so they sacrificed the black girl -- just like in the movies

Libs needed a scapegoat so they sacrificed the black girl -- just like in the movies

Kind of reminds me of the NBC George Zimmerman incident when they spliced a tape of George talking to police dispatch sounding like race was the issue. Then NBC said they fired the guy that did it, but refused to tell anybody his name.

It's amazing how when you bust these left-wing organizations, the organization never seems to have anything to do with it. It's always individuals in the organization acting independently.

wow what an advantage to know there'd be a question about michigan. who woulda thunk. :uhoh3:

In a tweet late Monday morning, Brazile wrote, "Thank you @CNN. Honored to be a Democratic Strategist and commentator on the network. Godspeed to all my former colleagues."

The black served their purpose, now off with them. The Democrats don't need or want her.

Last edited:
Donna Brazile is a trail of corruption following her. It finally caught up. She is done.

CORRECTION

CNN hack fired for GETTING CAUGHT giv8ng Hillary the questions in advance

Forum List

Back