CNN Cancels Interview With Piers Morgan After He Slams Media For Ignoring Hunter Biden Scandal

and then he gives me a thumbs down and runs away with the tail between the legs...not much of a doctor.....

Reputable news organizations are ignoring this story because it's bogus.
That's why Biden isn't saying the information is false. Because... You know... If he did that he could get caught in some serious lies that would cause legal problems for him beyond what he already has...

No... I don't think it's bogus. It was pretty easy to see without the evidence, but now that there is... Yeah...

Piers is a hack who you guys USED to hate for his opinions on gun control.
I still don't like his opinions on gun control. But as a thinking human being, knowing that someone is wrong or incorrect on one aspect, does not mean they are wrong on all aspects.

Peirs might be a hack, I won't argue the point. But you certainly shouldn't be saying it.

Is the bet still on?

1. Piers Morgan never met a conspiracy theory that he didn't fall in love with.

2. Which bet was that?
Morgan is a hardcore Leftist.

Reputable news organizations are ignoring this story because it's bogus
Lib news media cant say its bogus when they refuse to investigate it

It's been investigated INFINITY. Crazy Rudy never came up with a story that was worthy of much other than ridicule.
Link to the CNN Investigation story then.
No?
MSNBC then.
No?
NBC.
ABC.
No?

Google "Rudy Giuliani and his disgraced Ukrainian spy with ties to Putin" :icon_rolleyes: Neither Joe nor his son have done anything wrong. It's kinda like the boy who cried wolf my clueless Trumplette. Rudy has been at this for two years with Shokin and his other buddies and continues to get slapped down as a lying gadfly hack propagating Putin talking points.

At a campaign rally in Iowa, President Donald Trump cited an unsubstantiated news report to revive a widely debunked false narrative about Joe Biden’s work in Ukraine on behalf of the Obama administration.​
As we have reported more than once last year, Biden traveled to Kyiv as vice president and warned Ukraine’s then-president, Petro Poroshenko, that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Ukraine removed its prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was widely viewed as corrupt.
At the time, the international community and anti-corruption advocates in Ukraine were also calling for Shokin to be removed from office for his failure to aggressively prosecute corruption.​
But Trump has repeatedly distorted the facts about Biden’s work in Ukraine to baselessly accuse his Democratic rival of seeking Shokin’s removal to help his son, Hunter, who at the time was a board member of a Ukraine gas company called Burisma. He left the board in 2019.​
In Des Moines, Iowa, on Oct. 14, Trump cited “explosive documents” published earlier that day by the New York Post to revive his widely discredited claim that Biden “went to Ukraine and threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid if they did not fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son and the company that his son worked for.”​
As we’ve written, there’s no evidence Hunter Biden was being investigated.​

Neither Joe nor his son have done anything wrong.
Its true that Joe has not been convicted of a crime

but the russians and chinese are not stupid

they dont shower hundreds of millions of dollars on a piece of nothing like hunter biden without getting something in return

Forum List

Back