CNN Cancels Interview With Piers Morgan After He Slams Media For Ignoring Hunter Biden Scandal

XiNN is "reputable news"....

babbyrofl.gif

Reputable news organizations are ignoring this story because it's bogus. Daily Mail is not a reputable news source and Piers is a hack who you guys USED to hate for his opinions on gun control.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor sourcing of information.
Good parrot.

Reputable news organizations are ignoring this story because it's bogus.
That's why Biden isn't saying the information is false. Because... You know... If he did that he could get caught in some serious lies that would cause legal problems for him beyond what he already has...

No... I don't think it's bogus. It was pretty easy to see without the evidence, but now that there is... Yeah...

Piers is a hack who you guys USED to hate for his opinions on gun control.
I still don't like his opinions on gun control. But as a thinking human being, knowing that someone is wrong or incorrect on one aspect, does not mean they are wrong on all aspects.

Peirs might be a hack, I won't argue the point. But you certainly shouldn't be saying it.

Is the bet still on?

Reputable news organizations are ignoring this story because it's bogus.
That's why Biden isn't saying the information is false. Because... You know... If he did that he could get caught in some serious lies that would cause legal problems for him beyond what he already has...

No... I don't think it's bogus. It was pretty easy to see without the evidence, but now that there is... Yeah...

Piers is a hack who you guys USED to hate for his opinions on gun control.
I still don't like his opinions on gun control. But as a thinking human being, knowing that someone is wrong or incorrect on one aspect, does not mean they are wrong on all aspects.

Peirs might be a hack, I won't argue the point. But you certainly shouldn't be saying it.

Is the bet still on?

1. Piers Morgan never met a conspiracy theory that he didn't fall in love with.

2. Which bet was that?

Wray gets run off Nov 4 and Hunted is indicted soon thereafter. I don't think Trump will go after Xiden.... his stock will be 0 on Nov 4. Let that dimwitted fuckup fade to black in total disgrace. He'll expire with his hand up a Visiting Angel's skirt and she's just beat him to death with his flipflops.

They say Hunted is beating these Chinese children with his fists. And raping them of course. Get the popcorn and a vomit pail ready. He'll meet a broomstick in prison, a la dahmer.

Reputable news organizations are ignoring this story because it's bogus. Daily Mail is not a reputable news source and Piers is a hack who you guys USED to hate for his opinions on gun control.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor sourcing of information.
The dumb as a post Left pretends that anything they don’t like is fake or right wing while they will post word for word off raw story or other idiot crap as if it is given From the mount.

It's been investigated INFINITY. Crazy Rudy never came up with a story that was worthy of much other than ridicule.
You are messing up the investigations... The Russia bit against Trump never came up with anything other than ridicule... This investigation just started, and all the information isn't out yet...

It's been investigated INFINITY. Crazy Rudy never came up with a story that was worthy of much other than ridicule.
What you are saying is that the lib media be the public’s nannies and decide what we can or cannot be told

Legit media doesn't deal in tinfoil hat conspiracy theories propagated by Useful Idiot Rudy and his Russian spy pals.

hey, wheres your link saying its bogus? that , you cant come up with. so, you should bow out of this one

Legit media doesn't deal in tinfoil hat conspiracy theories propagated by Useful Idiot Rudy and his Russian spy pals.
Thats your cover story

And like my old friend Eyebrows, who had much dealings with the police, used to say “If you dont admit it (the truth) they cant prove a thing.

Forum List

Back