CNN Calls Canadian Trucker ‘Freedom Convoy’ A ‘Nationwide Insurrection’ And ‘Sedition’

Any anger directed at Truceau is misdirected. He's not the one who is responsible for the police taking action against the bad guys at the Ambassador bridge.

It's all on Doug Ford, the conservative Premier of Ontario. And likewise in Alberta where the conservatives have been moved to take action against those bad guys.

Any anger directed at Truceau is misdirected. He's not the one who is responsible for the police taking action against the bad guys at the Ambassador bridge.

It's all on Doug Ford, the conservative Premier of Ontario. And likewise in Alberta where the conservatives have been moved to take action against those bad guys.
Bullshit! Trudeau is the one standing in front of Canada defaming truckers and punishing them for
not allowing the Sears Catalog boy to pump them full of drugs of dubious value that have received immunity
for any and all harm done.

the demafasict propagandist have a way of using adjectives that describe their own actions and project it on others…so the word ends up meaning nothing…such as racism, and now insurrection
The left is about nothing but projection.

To paraphrase the sig of another poster, they want everyone to be treated for their disorder and jailed for their crime.

Translation:

I love the state...they are my master!

I serve the state!

I am a statist, bootlicking, cuck piece of shit who denigrates my fellow citizens for seeking truth and freedom.

I am a piece of shit.
Covid has caused traffic accident rates to soar.

My family & I have been hit & seriously injured by a unvaccinated covid infected zombie in FL. I've also recently lost a friend & 2 family members in accidents caused by unvaccinated covid infected zombies.

Time to revoke driving privileges for the unvaccinated.

My family & I have been hit & seriously injured by a unvaccinated covid infected zombie in FL. I've also recently lost a friend & 2 family members in accidents caused by unvaccinated covid infected zombies.

You might be a Nazi if you believe Jews should be denied driving privileges.

1645102044504.png

PS -- Your lying is getting really old.

You're trolling a troll...shit don't work.

The East German people were committing "sedition" against the Liberal Elite as well when they breached the Berlin Wall in 1989.

Its part of human history, people chucking off the shackles of tyranny, and the tyrants always call it treason and sedition.

Forum List

Back