CNN : Blacks are leaving the United States!!!!!

It's about time , lol.

(CNN)Demetria Brown knew the exact moment she decided she'd had it.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.

On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.

Blacks - in any significant number - are not leaving the US. This is CNN’s attempt to play up a false hype as a catalyst to make people feel guilty.

You know CNN is worried about how much black vote Trump could get when they try to use stories like these to get black sympathy.

She’ll come to regret this decision.

It is just a political ploy for msm so that they can make it a appear to the clueless that blacks are in dire straits.

What a joke.

They never had it better at any time or place in the world.

Oh...well..bye
Will get back to you 150 years from now if we need you again.

One black woman moves to Mexico and it's a news story?

I'm sorry, but that's not the trend.

It's about time , lol.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.

On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.

So even Africans dont want to live in Africa.

Mexico is not Honduras (probably), but a friend from Honduras told me how it's a lot different down there. He said the blacks dont work, and keep to themselves and spend their days fishing. They live a subsistence level life. They dont aspire to anything but they keep to themselves. I doubt AMERICAN blacks could adapt to the culture down there.

It's about time , lol.

Mexico is not Honduras (probably), but a friend from Honduras told me how it's a lot different down there. He said the blacks dont work, and keep to themselves and spend their days fishing. They live a subsistence level life. They dont aspire to anything but they keep to themselves. I doubt AMERICAN blacks could adapt to the culture down there.
I r
American Africans are addicted to our welfare program. No nation in the world would give the blacks what America has given them. They call for reparations but they been getting reparations for decades.

Most of the money (trillions) in the so called war on poverty was directed to the black communities.

I recently went back to St. Louis and I was amazed at how the ghetto areas had been rebuilt. i mean acres and acres of new housing.

i wondered where all the money came from(I should have known) i axed around and the answer of course was Federal Money or in other words tax monies from the white working class.

She better move fast before Mexico finishes our wall and she can’t get out.... wait, Mexico is paying for it still, right?
I hope there is a place in hell where you are anally gang raped (for eternity) by all of the 'people of color' you so fervently support.
No devil like a white liberal devil.
I will wear your racist wishes like a badge of honor. Just know that up here in the 1% your wishes have no power.
You mean there's someone who graduated from college that's not in the 1%?

It's about time , lol.

The Self-Hating Liberals Jews I know who went to Africa to help came back after a year or 2 and admitted it was a corrupt shit hole.

Puerta Vallarta used to be really nice 20 or 30 years ago, I don't know about now. There were lots of ex-pats from the US and Canada living there. My guess is it ain't so nice anymore.
Damn racist white people messing up the fine culture down there

It's about time , lol.

The beginning of the end for puerto vallarta

She better move fast before Mexico finishes our wall and she can’t get out.... wait, Mexico is paying for it still, right?
I hope there is a place in hell where you are anally gang raped (for eternity) by all of the 'people of color' you so fervently support.
I will wear your racist wishes like a badge of honor. Just know that up here in the 1% your wishes have no power.
I’m sure that makes sense to someone but I’m not dumb enough to get it.

I’m sure that makes sense to someone but I’m not dumb enough to get it.
Then you're not as bright as you think you are.
It doesn't take much to be in the 1%.
If you were in the .1% I'd be somewhat impressed.

It's about time , lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back