CNN article from 3 weeks ago: Right-wing media focuses on 'imaginary controversy' suggesting Biden won't debate Trump

Clearly this is a trial balloon by Pelosi, trying to test the public reaction to a no-debates election. So far, not good.

They will ALWAYS be able to find an excuse to cancel or "postpone" each debate, in turn.

Don't be shocked if Biden says he won't debate until Trump releases his tax returns.
VERY good point.

Clearly this is a trial balloon by Pelosi, trying to test the public reaction to a no-debates election. So far, not good.

They will ALWAYS be able to find an excuse to cancel or "postpone" each debate, in turn.

Don't be shocked if Biden says he won't debate until Trump releases his tax returns.
Trump wants BIden to take a drug test, talk about inanity.

There will be a debate whether Biden participates or not.

I don't think Biden would avoid a debate if it was going forward without him. He couldn't risk that, even if Trump said "I will take questions alone". Biden just wouldn't avoid it.

His last debate in the Dem Primary was fairly successful for Biden, so it's not as if he can't debate. He's not new to politics. It's that some in his party just want to avoid it as Trumps policies that put America First are impossible to overcome. China, in particular, as I've said, is an issue that Trump wins big on. Then there is the question of economic leadership. Trumps biggest success in approval.

All of these reasons, with the repeated words, including from Pelosi herself, is just far more than anyone would expect if there wasn't a concern on their part. Some think he is so far ahead that he can't lose. I don't believe or trust the polls, nor do I think it would be wise for him to think he's just going to run away with it.

Surely even the Dems know this, so why raise the issue of NOT doing debates?

Who needs debates? I never watch them and the Demonrats playing journalists trying to help whoever the Demonrats are running (Candy Crow-ley, anyone?).

A vote for Biden is a vote for Xi.

He is not backing out is what the article is saying-duh. They are saying people like you and other foreigners for Trump are lying about Biden not going to debate Trump. Why is it so hard to understand basic statement for Trumpettes, low IQ?

"Other foreigners" lol. Hey, I'm kind of part of your family now, aren't I? At least that half cousin from BuckF Idaho.

Yes, I understand, they are saying he ISN'T backing out because of conspiracies. So, what is their thinking now about what Pelosi said today?

He should do all the debates. It shouldn't be applauded, it should be expected. This is the most important job on earth.

Rational people really don't care what Pelosi has to say?

Forum List

Back