CNN and the Fake News ar at it again

CNN and the Fake News ar at it again.
While covering the SpaceX launch they said the successful launch was a victory for US exceptionalism. They said it was a win for Trump because of his support for the program.
You can never believe the Fake news. Trump and his supporters tell us so.
LOL, stroke out scum.
Idiot, my comment is tongue in cheek. The Trump minions are so fricking stupid they do not realize it.
Of course it was an example of US exceptionalism. It was a win for Trump.
But according to Trump we should not believe CNN who said it was US exceptionalism and a win for Trump.
It shows the hypocrisy of Trump and the minions. It is Fake news when it is negative toward Trump. It is true if positive toward Trump.

While covering the SpaceX launch they said the successful launch was a victory for US exceptionalism. They said it was a win for Trump because of his support for the program.
LOL, stroke out scum.
Idiot, my comment is tongue in cheek. The Trump minions are so fricking stupid they do not realize it.
But according to Trump we should not believe CNN who said it was US exceptionalism and a win for Trump.
It shows the hypocrisy of Trump and the minions. It is Fake news when it is negative toward Trump. It is true if positive toward Trump.
So was mine. :)

LOL, stroke out scum.
Kinda like getting a thumbs up from Hitler..........NO THANKS.......

CNN is overrated............not to be watched or listened to...............

I've got better things to do

Leave it to a schmuck like you to politicize this historic moment and success for America.
You idiot. The Commie News Network stumbled into what Rush calls a random act of journalism. Relax though as they’re rare and don’t last very long.

Leave it to a schmuck like you to politicize this historic moment and success for America.
You idiot. The Commie News Network stumbled into what Rush calls a random act of journalism. Relax though as they’re rare and don’t last very long.
Is it just a coincidence that the random acts of journalism happen to be positive comments about Trump. You are a hypocritical piece of rat dung.

I agree... CNN is about as Fake news as you can get. They are, what Fox used to be. I don't know how or exactly when the flip happened... But it certainly did.
In your mind. You think the BBC and France 24 and Spiegel and every respected journalist and law enforcement around the world are all in on the conspiracy? Poor America.

I agree... CNN is about as Fake news as you can get. They are, what Fox used to be. I don't know how or exactly when the flip happened... But it certainly did.
In your mind. You think the BBC and France 24 and Spiegel and every respected journalist and law enforcement around the world are all in on the conspiracy? Poor America.
What conspiracy?

LOL, stroke out scum.
Kinda like getting a thumbs up from Hitler..........NO THANKS.......

CNN is overrated............not to be watched or listened to...............

I've got better things to do

The 3 American cable news outlets are adisgrace. No real news just 24/7 punditocracy. We need many more reporters and foreign offices and news.

What conspiracy?
The fake news conspiracy. And there is no deep state conspiracy either. There is just Fox news and Rupert Murdoch and radio demagogues. And the brainwashed. And the bought off of course. The whole world of journalism and law enforcement disagrees with all your crap.

What conspiracy?

The fake news conspiracy. And there is no deep state conspiracy either. There is just Fox news and Rupert Murdoch and radio demagogues. And the brainwashed. And the bought off of course. The whole world of journalism and law enforcement disagrees with all your crap.
Uhh... You must not be old enough to remember actual news. I wasn't joking when I said CNN and FOX switched places. It wasn't really that long ago Fox was the laughing stock of actual thinking people.

When you get fuck up's to the degree of the Covington were for example... Actually it wasn't really fuck ups, they had the full video, they CHOSE to report it wrongly. I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

But to each their own...

What conspiracy?

Uhh... You must not be old enough to remember actual news. I wasn't joking when I said CNN and FOX switched places. It wasn't really that long ago Fox was the laughing stock of actual thinking people.

When you get fuck up's to the degree of the Covington were for example... Actually it wasn't really fuck ups, they had the full video, they CHOSE to report it wrongly. I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

But to each their own...
Wrong again. And I'm 69. so that is the moment you switched over and decided to believe fake news and corrupt GOP billionaires. Actually really just one GOP billionaire. Rupert Murdoch Adam Australian. Covington? Another phony scandal / conspiracy theory from the GOP propaganda machine.

Forum List

Back