Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But a mostly peaceful all-out war.
1639008556827.png

But a mostly peaceful all-out war.
View attachment 573416
Well, fighting it out with CNN does not sound promising. He's outta here. Question is whether he makes such an ass of himself, to the point no other first string media company will ever touch him.

Well, fighting it out with CNN does not sound promising. He's outta here. Question is whether he makes such an ass of himself, to the point no other first string media company will ever touch him.
Way too late for that. Put a fork in him.

Or make CNN part of the coverup.
That's sounds pretty devious, not that I don't like it, but how would that narrative sound? Not sure I understand exactly where you are going.

Cuomo says they knew about the allegations for a long time but covered it up.
Ah, thank you. Might be good for more severance money to shut him up, if true, and he could prove it. So, this is going to be one of those negotiated settlements with nondisclosure agreements all around or do you think all the dirty laundry will be dragged out on the table for all the world to see and Cuomo (burning all bridges on the way out) becomes unacceptable to any mainline media company for possible future liability, no matter the outcome?

no first string company has yet.

now the fun part is, Cuomo knows a lot about cnn policy and behind the scenes.

what he decides to tell to save his own ass will likely be popcorn worthy.

no first string company has yet.

now the fun part is, Cuomo knows a lot about cnn policy and behind the scenes.

what he decides to tell to save his own ass will likely be popcorn worthy.
No saving his ass, but might make the pillow he lands on, more cushy. It's probably a damn nice pillow, as is.

Ah, thank you. Might be good for more severance money to shut him up, if true, and he could prove it. So, this is going to be one of those negotiated settlements with nondisclosure agreements all around or do you think all the dirty laundry will be dragged out on the table for all the world to see and Cuomo (burning all bridges on the way out) becomes unacceptable to any mainline media company for possible future liability, no matter the outcome?
Could end up working for Trump media…

Could end up working for Trump media…
That would be something. Bet he would be good at or at least no more mediocre than he was on CNN. He does not strike me as somebody of high principle and hard beliefs. I figure if the money was right, he could turn right, in a heartbeat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back