CNN Accidently Proves President Trump's Innocence, That Capitol Violence Was Not 'Spur Of The Moment' 'Incited Insurrection'

Doesn't matter what you thought, Stupid.
I didn’t think it, I heard it. The slogan was stop the steal. The intent was to stop Biden from being inaugurated.
A legitimate position in the event of serious fraud.

Trying to overthrow the will of the people and attacking congress in an attempt to force them to go against the law, all because of Trump's lies is a legitimate position? You know that's nuts ---- right?
Um no.
If massive fraud takes place, and is ignored by the Establishment, then people have a democratic right to protest.
it happens all over the world when Democracy is overturned.
What did you expect to happen, when corruption is not only ignored but rewarded.

So you want to overturn an election because you believed Trump's lies. you're an idiot.
I believe most people just want an audit. It could have cleared up this whole mess in 2 or 3 days. Now we have 4 years of conflict ahead of us. Any idea why they would refuse an audit. In my country we oftern have 2, 3 or 4 audits if it's close or contested.
I thought America was the bastion of democracy.

Cool. Which state do you think didn't have a post election audit?
In the States that mattered. Where the fraud took place. After they closed the doors, Kicked out the observers and papered over the windows. Thats the kind of stuff that DOESN'T even happen in Middle East or African elections.

Where do you think that happened? You said all that was wanted was a post election audit. Which state do you think didn't have a post election audit? We can discuss your crazy accusations about kicking out observers next.

Penn, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, to name a few. But then you are a dishonest chinese stooge.

You can look up the rest for yourself dumb ass.

You are such a fucking retard. You think the fox is going to investigate his raid of the chicken shed? Even YOU can't be that stupid. You ARE a dishonest piece of shit though. That's obvious.

Right. Like trump, you will only accept the outcome of the election if he wins. I should have known to not bother answering you because your mind is made up, and facts just confuse you.
Over 1000 affidavits.
Not ONE charged with perjury.
Maybe nobody bothered? I guess this means that they were all truthful, yes.
Lying is common in Trump's world.
If they were not truthful they would have been arrested and charged.
5 years jail.
Not bothered?? Come on ffs.
If they "bothered", these people would have been arrested. What did they attest to? Fraud? Nah, because if they could see it, so could the courts and recounts would show it, but nothing.
Recounts are not audits.
How many times do leftists need to be told this.

Nancy Pelosi and Democrats have just Impeached the President for 'Inciting an Insurrection' during a Protest in DC through the speech he gave to the gathered throng of supporters. .

Prior to passing the Articles of Impeachment Pelosi confessed during an interview that the true intent of the up-coming 2nd Impeachment was to eliminate President Trump as a future political threat to the Democratic party. Her confession alone proves the 2nd Impeachment, like the 1st, is an abuse of power and of the Constitution.

CNN just accidently proved the President is innocent, as well, with their inept, unintentional reporting:

"According to a new report from CNN, “Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says.” This completely undermines the entire case Democrats made for impeaching Trump."

Pelosi and Trump-hating traitors claim Trump spontaneously incited the crowd into 'Insurrection'. The police say the event was pre-planned, supplied, and carried out, adding that evidence shows Capitol Police appear on video removing barriers to give violent rioters entrance into the Capitol and are shown LEADING rioters - to include members identified as BLM members - through the building. This DESTROYS the Democrats' lies / false narrative.

Pelosi, Democrats, Fake News Media, and snowflakes keep parroting the same lie / false talking point that President Trump 'Incited an Insurrection'; however, they refuse to give one quote in his speech they claim is evidence of his 'Inciting an Insurrection'. Perhaps because Trump only said that after his speech they "were going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.” That hardly sounds like inciting violence, does it?

'It is clear that Democrats wanted an excuse to impeach Trump again to make him “the first president in history to be impeached twice,” and rushed through impeachment, without an investigation, over a couple of days because Trump would soon be out of office.'

Thanks to CNN, President Trump won't be remembered as the 1st President to be Impeached Twice. The Democrats will be known as the treasonous party that abused the Constitutional powers of impeachment to carry out 2 (TWO) un-warranted, politically partisan Impeachments based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses!

Anyone who voted to impeach Trump for inciting a riot should resign from Congress immediately....or do us all a favor and kill themselves. This is an utter embarassment.

Are we now saying the FBI is lying?

Trump did not incite the riot, you dumb fucks.

Doesn't matter what you thought, Stupid.
I didn’t think it, I heard it. The slogan was stop the steal. The intent was to stop Biden from being inaugurated.
A legitimate position in the event of serious fraud.

Trying to overthrow the will of the people and attacking congress in an attempt to force them to go against the law, all because of Trump's lies is a legitimate position? You know that's nuts ---- right?
Um no.
If massive fraud takes place, and is ignored by the Establishment, then people have a democratic right to protest.
it happens all over the world when Democracy is overturned.
What did you expect to happen, when corruption is not only ignored but rewarded.

So you want to overturn an election because you believed Trump's lies. you're an idiot.
I believe most people just want an audit. It could have cleared up this whole mess in 2 or 3 days. Now we have 4 years of conflict ahead of us. Any idea why they would refuse an audit. In my country we oftern have 2, 3 or 4 audits if it's close or contested.
I thought America was the bastion of democracy.

Cool. Which state do you think didn't have a post election audit?
In the States that mattered. Where the fraud took place. After they closed the doors, Kicked out the observers and papered over the windows. Thats the kind of stuff that DOESN'T even happen in Middle East or African elections.

Where do you think that happened? You said all that was wanted was a post election audit. Which state do you think didn't have a post election audit? We can discuss your crazy accusations about kicking out observers next.

Penn, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, to name a few. But then you are a dishonest chinese stooge.

You can look up the rest for yourself dumb ass.

You are such a fucking retard. You think the fox is going to investigate his raid of the chicken shed? Even YOU can't be that stupid. You ARE a dishonest piece of shit though. That's obvious.

Right. Like trump, you will only accept the outcome of the election if he wins. I should have known to not bother answering you because your mind is made up, and facts just confuse you.
Over 1000 affidavits.
Not ONE charged with perjury.
Maybe nobody bothered? I guess this means that they were all truthful, yes.
Lying is common in Trump's world.
5 years jail.
If they "bothered", these people would have been arrested. What did they attest to? Fraud? Nah, because if they could see it, so could the courts and recounts would show it, but nothing.
Recounts are not audits.
How many times do leftists need to be told this.
And your idea of an audit is?

5 years jail.
Women have signed affidavits saying they were raped by Trump have not been arrested?

It would be folly to assume that means they must be true. Use some logic. Being able to prove something is false is different than not finding the affidavit to be true.
link.
What do you mean "link"? Those so-called "truthful" ballot perusers are no different than the 26 women who accused Trump of sexual impropriety. You don't need a link for that, only a little common sense.

Forum List

Back