CNBC Scrambles To Use Correct Pronouns For Trans Army Officer Accused Of Handing Info To Russia

Statistics. Mere statistics.
Almost all molesters fall into that category.

It’s like saying 93% of all criminals are male. It’s fact.
Most all?! There’s no possible way you have facts to back that up but I’d like to see you try

I’m 93% more likely to be a suspect in the local robbery than a female.
Like a sexually mentally disabled person who thinks he’s a she is in the local pedo case.
Show your stats to back up your retarded statement that most all transgenders are pedos

I'd probably hit the one on the right. But I'd have to hit the one on the left with a big ugly stick.

View attachment 703301

I don't understand this fellow on the left. Why change sexes, if he was just pursuing this dame on the right? And what was her problem- if she is a lesbian, why did she want this man? And if she isn't a lesbian, why get married to a cross dresser?

I don't understand this fellow on the left. Why change sexes, if he was just pursuing this dame on the right? And what was her problem- if she is a lesbian, why did she want this man? And if she isn't a lesbian, why get married to a cross dresser?

Makes no sense to me either. Obviously both of them have mental issues.

Let me see if I can help with your questions.
1. I don’t believe his desire to change sexes had anything to do with the fame he/she was pursuing.
2. If she wanted a man then she wasn’t a lesbian… sounds like she was a bisexual
3. Perhaps she got married to a person that she loved and their gender wasn’t a factor.

Or we just call people by the gender that's on their birth certificate and call it a day. It's not societies responsibility to play into someone's personal fantasy. The military, society, everyone is lying or being told to lie when you call a tranny by the gender they want.

I can't believe the military has come to this. 30 years ago this wouldn't be acceptable.

And jesus. Someone is accused of giving secrets to a foreign country and they are worried about what gender to call them? Give me a break. It's a fucking man. Put him in a dress, slap on some makeup and cut off his ding dong and it's still a man. A disgrace of a man to his uniform but it's still a man.

By cult definition, a trans person can do no wrong.

Give that person a medal and promote them!

Forum List

Back