CNBC: Republicans have a new plan to repeal Obamacare — and here it is

But Obamacare's Medicaid expansion is the poison pill for the gop. The freedom caucus would like to give the money back to the Kochs, but the governors want to get reelected.

RIGHT ON TARGET WITH THE ABOVE.....

People were out of pocket for policies that had very high dedcutables. And what that was worth was basically they got plenty of preventative care like cancer and heart screenings, and if they got real sick and had no choice but to die or meet the deductible, they got coverage. I don't think anyone's really happy about how that turned out.

Good job.

In a word: Failure

We can't spend what we do and expect cost shifting to be meaningful.

Medicaid expansion only prolongs the inevitable.

Medicaid expansion only prolongs the inevitable.

Ahhhhh A death panel proponent....
the sometime governor, Palin will be pissed at you...LOL

I can see why you need healthcare so bad.

Having your head extracted from your ass must be expensive...and it appears they have not gotten it right for you yet.

Best of luck.

If you want to do the math and tell me how we can sustain 9,000 per person per year, I will be very interested.

If you want to do the math and tell me how we can sustain 9,000 per person per year, I will be very interested.

Well, I AM calling for single payer......Find a grown up to tell you how THAT works......LOL

The gop states that expanded Medicaid don't want to go back, there's no way in hell the dems will back down.

The reality is a SIMPLE one......

Obamacare helped the very same nitwits who voted for Trump, believing his rhetotic that he had a BETTER, CHEAPER health care plan to cover evrybody.......Has anyone seen that plan?t

Obamacare has hurt more people than it has helped.

Pure and simple.
That's an absurd statement. Even if only four million people came in under Medicaid expansion, that was Yuuuge for them.

Sadly, though, Obama probably could have gotten gop buy in if that was all he would have accepted, along with moderate community support.

The gop states that expanded Medicaid don't want to go back, there's no way in hell the dems will back down.

The reality is a SIMPLE one......

Obamacare helped the very same nitwits who voted for Trump, believing his rhetotic that he had a BETTER, CHEAPER health care plan to cover evrybody.......Has anyone seen that plan?t

Obamacare has hurt more people than it has helped.

Pure and simple.
That's an absurd statement. Even if only four million people came in under Medicaid expansion, that was Yuuuge for them.

Sadly, though, Obama probably could have gotten gop buy in if that was all he would have accepted, along with moderate community support.

It may have been Yuuuuuge for them, but it hurt many people who had descent catastrophic plans at 70/month which now cost 400/month.

So, no.....it's not absurd.

Once again though......at 9,000 per person per year, there is NO plan that will work.

Well, I AM calling for single payer......Find a grown up to tell you how THAT works......LOL

Every first world country on earth besides the united states has it and works at half the cost...Why should conservatives oppose it??? Oh'yesss, they have become just anti-government morons.

Every first world country on earth besides the united states has it and works at half the cost...Why should conservatives oppose it??? Oh'yesss, they have become just anti-government morons.

Well, anyone who knows anything knows that they have big issues too.

But, you seem stupid enough to sign up for more stupid programs.

Tell me, why do people come here for the really difficult proceudres. ???

All of the squawking about Obamacare takes away from the fact that the GOP showed up EMPTY HANDED when it came to a replacement program.

Why didn't they have one....because there isn't a good one.

Not at 9,000 per person per year.

And Single Payer is a stupid answer. Let's say it gets down to 7,500 per person per year......big whoop.

Costs have got to come down to below 3,500 per year for this country to have something meaningful to work with.

Every first world country on earth besides the united states has it and works at half the cost...Why should conservatives oppose it???

Not ONLY that crucial factor....but the rest of the industrialized world citizens actually LIVE LONGER than us and have LESS morbidity rates than us.......

We get charged triple by HC insurers and get to live LESS for that "privilege"....

Oh, many have explained it to me already.

It doesn't in many cases.

Life expectancy in 2016 was about two and a half years longer in Canada, with Canadians living to an average of 79.9 years and Americans 77.5 years. Infant and child mortality rates are also higher in the U.S.

LOL

Oh, many have explained it to me already.

It doesn't in many cases.

Life expectancy in 2016 was about two and a half years longer in Canada, with Canadians living to an average of 79.9 years and Americans 77.5 years. Infant and child mortality rates are also higher in the U.S.

LOL

And every adult knows why those statistics are meaningless.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Please.

Every first world country on earth besides the united states has it and works at half the cost...Why should conservatives oppose it???

Not ONLY that crucial factor....but the rest of the industrialized world citizens actually LIVE LONGER than us and have LESS morbidity rates than us.......

We get charged triple by HC insurers and get to live LESS for that "privilege"....

What makes this so funny is that you post buthurt thread after butthurt thread about Trump (providing good comedy for so many of us.....so please don't stop) and then turn around and say you want these clowns in charge of our health care system !!!

You can't make this stuff up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tell me, why do people come here for the really difficult proceudres.

Simple........

We pay doctors a helll of a lot more in this country than anywhere else on the planet......Ergo, we STEAL the best doctors in the world for the money.

.....and by the way......difficult procedures are handle VERY WELL in Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, japan, etc.

That bullshit line you must have gotten from Hannity....

Tell me, why do people come here for the really difficult proceudres.

Simple........

We pay doctors a helll of a lot more in this country than anywhere else on the planet......Ergo, we STEAL the best doctors in the world for the money.

.....and by the way......difficult procedures are handle VERY WELL in Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, japan, etc.

That bullshit line you must have gotten from Hannity....

Nope...got it from a number of Canadians. Oh...and some English too. But, they like their systems for the most part....they just admit that there are some weaknesses.

We obviously have great health care since it is apparent you survived being dropped on your head repeatedly.

Care to look more stupid than you already do ?

For about 1 year, I spent a lot of time in Calgary on business.

The constant bleating on the TV was about doctor shortages.

Source: CNBC.COM
Republicans have a new plan to repeal Obamacare — and here it is

Republican lawmakers have a new plan to repeal and replace Obamacare, according to a document obtained by CNBC.

Politico first obtained the document about the health-care bill proposal, which is the latest summary of negotiations between moderate GOP and House Freedom Caucus members.

A Freedom Caucus source told CNBC that the changes to the health bill would secure 20 to 25 votes, and the new bill would get "very close" to 216 votes. Two senior GOP aides told CNBC no vote is scheduled for next week, but a discussion is expected via conference call on Saturday."

MacArthur Amendment to the American Health Care Act - 4/13/17

Insurance Market Provisions
The MacArthur Amendment would:
Maintain the following provisions of the AHCA:
1. Prohibition on denying coverage due to preexisting medical conditions
2. Prohibition on discrimination based on gender
3. Guaranteed issue of coverage to all applicants
4.Guaranteed renewability of coverage
5.Coverage of dependents on parents' plan up to age 26
6.Community Rating Rules, except for limited waivers

Sorry Republicans, I know the douche bags in your party have been promising it for the last 7 years and President Donald Duck promised it on the campaign trail but this is no Obamacare repeal, this is just another government controlled health care scheme that keeps much of the egregious, unconstitutional, liberty destroying BS from Obamacare and adds more egregious, unconstitutional, liberty destroying bullshit.

That is if the Pachyderm Congress Critters can even manage to get this through the House and Senate this time around, which is still a big if, after all they're just as incompetent and full of shit as the Democrats are.

"Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had! Ya been took! Ya been hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led astray! Run amok!" -- Malcolm X

^That is teh weaksauce.

Trump ought to sequester Congress and don't let them out until they come up with a viable, valid solution to repealing/replacing the ACA.

If what's printed is their plan, that's horseshit.

Forum List

Back