CNBC and MSNBC are liars

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Last edited:
No, you are the liar. Your post shows how dangerous Trump is. Some citizens believe in his misinformation. So you are a fool or purposefully trying to promote trump misinformation and lies.

No, you are the liar. Your post shows how dangerous Trump is. Some citizens believe in his misinformation. So you are a fool or purposefully trying to promote trump misinformation and lies.
Where is the video of trump calling the coronavirus a hoax?

How do you know Trump never said that?
You or the liars at NBC have to prove he did

and you cant find any evidence to back it up
I can't?
How do you know what I can or can't find?
If so lets see it
How about you answer my questions.
Let this fool promote his jackassery this morning so folks can see the real nature of Trumpism and idiocracy.

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.

Well he did say that the democrats are using it as a political hoax. Meaning they are deliberately spreading misinformation to damage Republicans and him. So if you leave out most of what was actually said you get him calling it a hoax.

It basically amounts to a lie by omission. But hey you can't expect the truth all the time. Look how many Dems could not help spreading the lie that Trump took away funds from the CDC and because of that we were all going to die.

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?

Well he did say that the democrats are using it as a political hoax. Meaning they are deliberately spreading misinformation to damage Republicans and him. So if you leave out most of what was actually said you get him calling it a hoax.

It basically amounts to a lie by omission. But hey you can't expect the truth all the time. Look how many Dems could not help spreading the lie that Trump took away funds from the CDC and because of that we were all going to die.

why is he lying & saying there are only 15 infected people? he's off by 50 victims. why is he downplaying the real number? did mike pence pray their disease away?

And he's right.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?

He should not be misrepresenting anything.

See how easy that was?

Where's your criticism of the left now, Hmmmm?

The Democrats condemning the handling of the of virus by the Trump administration is deceptive with the intent of harming Trump. This is the very definition of a hoax. If there is an outbreak of any sort in the US, they will blame Trump. That is the hoax part, not the virus itself. Those of who have more than two brain cells to rub together know this, but the media has a mind-meld on others so they can get away with spinning stuff like this.

The MSM are experts in the practice of contextomy when it comes to Trump. It is exactly the same thing they got away with in the Charlottesville fiasco by taking Trump's "there were good people on both sides" quote completely out of context. They knew most people only read the headlines, just like in this case. Most have never read the Charlottesville speech in its entirety, where Trump spent several previous minutes to this quote condemning white supremacists and explaining there weren't ONLY white supremacists and Antifa folks involved in the rally. The lemmings eat these misrepresentations up and in fact still misquote the Charlottesvile speech today to substantiate their "racist" claims.

Forum List

Back