C'Mon Man

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
'

You think they told Joe to get those EO's to the right person and he forgot? There has been speculation that he cannot handle anything at all. Or is this a new kind of transparency no one has let the American people in on.

"Zero" huh.

I keep thinking back to a scene in the house of a woman I was dating. Her 8-year-old son screaming from his bedroom:

MO --- OM! I CAN'T FIND MY SHIRT!

The mother yelled back what sounded at first strange:

Did ya LOOK??

The kid answered back...

"Noo...."

What a sham of a "Presidency"

What a disgraceful joke.

the Rats can steal.....but they will never own.

"Disgraceful joke" indeed describes your swallowing a bait thread whole without vetting it.

I think they begin their week on Monday.

But why post it until then with a post date??? If they received the information, to post it.....then somebody is there, so why not post the correct date?

And those are only from Wednesday.....where is Thursday & Friday EO's???

But why post it until then with a post date??? If they received the information, to post it.....then somebody is there, so why not post the correct date?

Phuktifano. :dunno: I don't hang out at the Federal Register and I seriously doubt the OP does either.
That's just my theory --- I found the same thing you did when I read the OP and didn't believe it.

In fact if you follow the OP link's link to the Register, where it says "Joe Biden issued 0 executive orders between 2021 and 2021", the exact same page actually reads, "Joe Biden issued 9 executive orders between 2021 and 2021"

Phuktifano. :dunno: I don't hang out at the Federal Register and I seriously doubt the OP does either.
That's just my theory --- I found the same thing you did when I read the OP and didn't believe it.

In fact if you follow the OP link's link to the Register, where it says "Joe Biden issued 0 executive orders between 2021 and 2021", the exact same page actually reads, "Joe Biden issued 9 executive orders between 2021 and 2021"

Not that I didn't believe it, just verifying.......and that's exactly what I posted up there ^^^. The link within a link.

'

You think they told Joe to get those EO's to the right person and he forgot? There has been speculation that he cannot handle anything at all. Or is this a new kind of transparency no one has let the American people in on.
306-232

01c3c8_06d18eb958634b289a5846d4ce20c8e5~mv2.gif

What a disgraceful joke.

"Disgraceful joke" indeed describes your swallowing a bait thread whole without vetting it.
What are you doing here then?

Shooting your idiot thread down.

You know those stands on the boardwalk where you pay a buck and shoot water pistols at the plastic ducks?
That's what I see when you delusionistas post a thread. Except it doesn't cost a dollar.

What a disgraceful joke.

You know those stands on the boardwalk where you pay a buck and shoot water pistols at the plastic ducks?
That's what I see when you delusionistas post a thread. Except it doesn't cost a dollar.
You are shooting blanks.

What a disgraceful joke.

You are shooting blanks.

Apparently not. I got nine hits. Wanna see?

Know how I got there? I followed the link, in your own OP link.
You could have done that too and saved yourself some embarrassment.

But .... you didn't.

What a disgraceful joke.

You are shooting blanks.

Apparently not. I got nine hits. Wanna see?

Know how I got there? I followed the link, in your own OP link.
You could have done that too and saved yourself some embarrassment.

But .... you didn't.
They were not there when the article was published. I am glad the illegitimate clown fixed that.

I don’t think ragging on Biden serves any good purpose. It just brings the conversation down to the gutter incessantly occupied by democrats during trump’s term. Biden is nothing but a senile front anyway. It’s the demmunist party and their nefarious plans that are the real dangerous threat to the US. Keep it in those terms.

The Federal Register is where official documents are POSTED to the public. The EO’s were signed as reported and have taken effect. And what do you suppose the lag time between signing and posting was for Trump.

And that raises a question. Why is this such a big deal to you. Actually, your post just warrants a big “So What!”

I don’t think ragging on Biden serves any good purpose. It just brings the conversation down to the gutter incessantly occupied by democrats during trump’s term. Biden is nothing but a senile front anyway. It’s the demmunist party and their nefarious plans that are the real dangerous threat to the US. Keep it in those terms.
Welcome to the gutter. Name calling and silly terms like demmunist earn you a VIP spot there.

Forum List

Back