C'mon guys.... seriously. This country has a LOT of problems right now. We can't have this man still in office.

Of course you don't.

Because you're a shit for brains retarded leftard.

:p

Hunter may have done that already.
Here we have dumb ass whiteness on full display. I don't give a damn what Hunter Biden is supposed to be doing. His father didn't make him staff and make people by pass his inability to get security clearances.

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.
This is a really bad situation.
How could any nation even begin to take him seriously??

Shut up bigots....

pedo pete can't resist to sniff some underage

Creep factor 9.5

When your own son calls you a pedophile ....it might be true

Here we have dumb ass whiteness on full display. I don't give a damn what Hunter Biden is supposed to be doing. His father didn't make him staff and make people by pass his inability to get security clearances.
So then WTF is he doing handling sensitive national secrets?

How come his daddy gets a vig for everything he does?

How come daddy paid for Hunter's hookers? WHILE he was in Russia?

Inquiring minds want to know. Only dumbass shit for brains leftards want to pretend none of it happened.

Here we have dumb ass whiteness on full display.
Oh look, this one's racist too. ^^^

THIS is the left. ^^^

A bunch of racist motherfuckers complaining about racism.

Hypocrite much, retarded leftist scumbag piece of racist shit?

Look white ---, I don't give a fuck about Hunter Bidens laptop. Trump tried planning a violent unconstitutional act to stay in power and your stupid ass wants to put him back in office. Fuck that laptop.
Look you dumbass thug you're fucking delusional. Jo sells America to China China comes in and takes over. You race will be knock down another level Chinese don't like blacks

The only theories I know of have been pushed by you and your leftists cult members. Russia Russia Russia Trump Russian collusion. It's time for you leftists to give it a rest.
A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans. On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.

In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys. In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
It's time for you leftists to give it a rest.

You know they're not going to do that.

They're way, WAY too stupid to do anything that smart.

These leftards are fucked up. I've already tried asking them politely to stop, they're not going to stop. Then I warned them about exactly what would happen if they didn't stop, they're still not going to stop.

Well okay then, have it your way. Either way the leftards are leaving town, but I'm agnostic to how it happens

I'm done dumbing things down for you people.

Yeah, we know. You are far to intelligent for us simpletons. Let us know when you pass your next financial certification exam. We are astounded by your incredible accomplishments and wait with baited breath for your next brilliant twist on “orange man bad.”

BTW, give us some stock advice. Shorting seems like a good idea at the moment and going forward. ;)

Yep, you gotta be an IDIOT to want Trump back with his $2.50 gasoline, secure borders, safe streets, bountiful, cheap energy, stocked shelves, good trade, a stable world, no wars, pressers where a president is actually available to answer every question and without crib notes, and a dollar not on the verge of collapse. :smoke:

The delusions of the Trump Cult are unending.

The entire world is dealing with high gas prices, and supply chain shortages and yet somehow or rather you think that Trump would’ve done it better for the US?

He had the WORST Covid pandemic in the free world. If Trump were in office, people would still be waiting for vaccines and those ships oils still be sitting in harbour to be unloaded.

The Southern Border is still closed leading to worker shortages, higher food prices and a mess on the Mexican side.

I can only conclude from your post, that what you’re complaining about is that Trump isn’t president to make things worse. Of course I expect that from you offshore trolls who want nothing more than the destruction of the United States.

The entire world is dealing with high gas prices, and supply chain shortages and yet somehow or rather you think that Trump would’ve done it better for the US?

He had the WORST Covid pandemic in the free world. If Trump were in office, people would still be waiting for vaccines and those ships oils still be sitting in harbour to be unloaded.

The Southern Border is still closed leading to worker shortages, higher food prices and a mess on the Mexican side.

I can only conclude from your post, that what you’re complaining about is that Trump isn’t president to make things worse. Of course I expect that from you offshore trolls who want nothing more than the destruction of the United States.
You sure are good at spreading outright lies.

Oh My God
This is the worst yet.
Seriously, anyone not concerned that we have a Nursing Home patient as our President is just hiding from reality.
This is a really bad situation.
How could any nation even begin to take him seriously??

In the final scene of 1984, Winston Smith is tortured until he believes something other than what he sees with his own eyes.

How sad that this forum is awash in posters who didn't even have to be tortured in order to see Biden as something other than an embarrassing dotard.

Ah - the power of faith.

In the final scene of 1984, Winston Smith is tortured until he believes something other than what he sees with his own eyes.

How sad that this forum is awash in posters who didn't even have to be tortured in order to see Biden as something other than an embarrassing dotard.

Ah - the power of faith.
What you point out is exactly what happened to the left during the Trump presidency.

Last edited:
What you point out is exactly what happened to the left during the Trump presdency.
Yep. The globalists and technocrats who oppose national sovereignty convinced the ignorant that Trump was the embodiment of all their worst fears in the world. Now, all they have to do is mention Trump and watch as all the unwashed salivate on cue.

I can just imagine Zuckerberg, Gates, Soros, Schwab et al just sitting in their high towers laughing at how easy it was to turn people into blubbering idiots.

Cult would be like taking a vaccine or wearing a mask just because you were told. Fucking cult bitch.

Forum List

Back