Clyburn: Trump won’t leave quietly. We might need the military to step in.

If Trump loses he will leave. Yes Clyburn is an idiot doing harm to the country by pushing things like this but the right did it about Obama also.

Jesus, pknopp, I didn't think you were so naive. Guess I was mistaken.

And yet you are unable to express where you disagree with me.

For starters, you throw out a false equivalency like the it's similar to what happened in 2016, like there was even the slightest chance that Pres. Obama would not leave office like he entered it, with grace and class. Do you think Trump is going to go out of office like a one term President who lost a close election in times past? Do you think that someone so paranoid and delusional, who is already working hard to delegitimize mail in ballots, is going to accept the results of this election?

I ask, are you this naive? It would appear so. And that is unfortunate, because I expect so much more from you, knowing your posting history. You're so much smarter than these Trump meatheads.

If you're saying that Trump won't roll over if the Democrats appear to have done some sleazy things with mail in ballots...I agree with you completely! He won't!

You do realize that it's the Democrats that are setting us up for a long and contested election with their insistence on mail in voting for States that have never done wholesale mail in voting before...right? That there is almost ZERO chance of the election going off smoothly with what Democrats are demanding?

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

Pretty funny considering that the only ones in recent memory to ever refuse to leave office or concede an election has all been the fucking DEMOCRATS.
  1. When Gore lost to GW, what was it, something like 30-45 days Gore fought and challenged the outcome of the election?
  2. In 2016 when Hillary lost by a mile, four years later they are still contesting the election and calling Trump illegitimate.
SIMPLE SOLUTION HERE:
HOLD A NORMAL ELECTION with debates and voting at polls as is usual. Have absentee ballots and limited mail-ins as needed for people with medical needs, etc. THERE IS NO REASON why we need 100% mail in ballots three months from now when there is every indication that Covid won't be a major problem then and if people simply continue to use common sense tactics at the polling, they will be fine.​
NO NEED for the democrats to be given another edge to see the trending of states long before the election, not to mention all the other advantages of mailing. Do that and if Trump loses, he'll have no point of contention.

DO THAT, Democrats. This ONE TIME, do what is NORMAL, what is EXPECTED. ONE TIME, do what Trump wants, just once in four years. GIVE HIM THIS ONE THING. Hold a normal, rational election as expected without all kinds of special "conditions" trumped up with your perpetual fearmongering.

SHOW US you can actually win a straight up honest election.

My take on Trump will be that he'll gladly return to life as a private citizen if the voters decide that's what's needed. He's been busting his ass for almost four years now without even taking a salary for his efforts. He's attacked non stop by the main stream media. His family is attacked as well.

He'll get to kick back and watch with amusement as the Democrats try to fix our economy with a President who's completely senile and Congressional "leaders" that want to do things like defund the Police, tax increases and imposing the Green New Deal! Imagine how much fun Donald will have telling people "I told you this would happen!" when the economy craters.

It will indeed be difficult to fix the 30 trillion dollar debt Trump will leave us with.
Flunked Civics...didn't you, PKnopp? Congress controls the purse strings of the US government...not the President! It's Congress that spends that money...not the President!

Right and the debt under Obama wasn't his. LOL Yes this is the Trump debt. That is how it works.
The debt under Obama was the fault of the Congress just as the debt under Bush was the fault of the Congress and the debt incurred under every OTHER President is the fault of the Congress! THAT is how it works!

Nope. A president signs off on all debt and he is the president.
A President can either sign off on what Congress sends him...or he can veto it which then means we have no budget until Congress comes up with something else! No President has ever had the power to simply implement what HE wants despite Congress' wishes!

Right, he veto's it and makes Congress do a do over. He did not do that. He signed off on it. He owns it as president.

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

The paranoids on the left are quite often equally bothersome as the paranoids on the right. He will leave. Quite likely, wanting to hold his head up, he may show more presidential style on the way out than the whole time he was in office. The crap he is going to pull in November and December though, will be amazing, probably even to trump supporters. It won't be like Tennessee, swearing in Biden early to prevent further illegal acts of trump before schedule inauguration day.
He ain't going nowhere because the Dems are gonna get CRUSHED. It is the left who wont accept it.

If the President were to lose to Sleepy Joe fair and square, he'd be out of the WH by Thanksgiving. Donald J. Trump isn't a "lame duck" kind of guy I can't see him getting involved in a long goodbye.
He may be able to get some things done. Progs have done it all the time when lame ducks. Repubs should learn a lesson from them.

He should be drug tested

hypothetically...the brain dead democrats would need to use the military to get Bejiing Biden in---by ambulance and then all the cronies he appoints would be doing his thinking--because he cant--so .....wtf

But the DOJ policy says otherwise, as does tradition. So he will not be indicted until he is out of office.

For what?
I am thinking one or more of the following:

1) tax fraud
2) loan fraud
3) campaign finance violation
4) money laundering

In spite of investigations non-stop since Trump disembarked from the Golden Escalator, including tremendous sums wasted by Mueller as well as the Schiff show in the House of Reps, no crime was found at all. In fact, there were no crimes listed in the Articles of Impeachment. only "obstruction of Congress " (not a crime) and "abuse of power"( again, not a crime).

Mueller found bupkis, even after years of investigations. Not even a torn mattress tag.

Several folks from tRumps orbit have claimed he won't leave even if he loses.

Joe Biden is prepared.

Biden is awesome! I hope that his whole campaign isn't just to implement a False Flag so Xi can run Big Mikey or Adrenochrome drinker Oprah and Xi and the CCP actually gives the nomination to Biden!

Joe Biden is prepared.

Biden is awesome! I hope that his whole campaign isn't just to implement a False Flag so Xi can run Big Mikey or Adrenochrome drinker Oprah and Xi and the CCP actually gives the nomination to Biden!

If Sleepy Joe backs out before being nominated, the D's are going to have a hard time denying the nomination to Crazy Bernie. He is the 1st Runner Up, so if anything happens to Bite Me he should be installed as nominee.

BTW, the Crazy Bernie wing of the Democrat Party is really gaining strength in the party. They just unseated a long term representative in St. Louis in favor of one of the Riot Leaders there.

Joe Biden is prepared.

If Sleepy Joe backs out before being nominated, the D's are going to have a hard time denying the nomination to Crazy Bernie. He is the 1st Runner Up, so if anything happens to Bite Me he should be installed as nominee.

BTW, the Crazy Bernie wing of the Democrat Party is really gaining strength in the party. They just unseated a long term representative in St. Louis in favor of one of the Riot Leaders there.
Lotta wishful thinking there....

Forum List

Back