Clyburn: Trump won’t leave quietly. We might need the military to step in.

My take on Trump will be that he'll gladly return to life as a private citizen if the voters decide that's what's needed. He's been busting his ass for almost four years now without even taking a salary for his efforts. He's attacked non stop by the main stream media. His family is attacked as well.

He'll get to kick back and watch with amusement as the Democrats try to fix our economy with a President who's completely senile and Congressional "leaders" that want to do things like defund the Police, tax increases and imposing the Green New Deal! Imagine how much fun Donald will have telling people "I told you this would happen!" when the economy craters.

My take on Trump will be that he'll gladly return to life as a private citizen if the voters decide that's what's needed. He's been busting his ass for almost four years now without even taking a salary for his efforts. He's attacked non stop by the main stream media. His family is attacked as well.

He'll get to kick back and watch with amusement as the Democrats try to fix our economy with a President who's completely senile and Congressional "leaders" that want to do things like defund the Police, tax increases and imposing the Green New Deal! Imagine how much fun Donald will have telling people "I told you this would happen!" when the economy craters.

It will indeed be difficult to fix the 30 trillion dollar debt Trump will leave us with.

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical…...

No offense, but you're frankly stupid to say something like that. All educated people know the dangers this man has posed to our democratic institutions, and we also know about his utterly false claims regarding mail in voting. Couple that with his paranoia and delusions, as well as his refusal to say he'll accept the election results, and well, 'frankly stupid' describes what you wrote.

You're a nut job with mental issues. And you think Democrats care about democracy? Only when you get your way that way, otherwise you want the courts to step in and decree you get your way.

This whole Trump won't leave thing is totally made up by the left. There is zero basis for it. And it would be irrelevant. So what if he didn't leave the White House? He wouldn't be President. Your endless stupid shit on this doesn't even make sense
They said the same thing about Bush. The left says the same thing about all Republicans.

It will indeed be difficult to fix the 30 trillion dollar debt Trump will leave us with.
Flunked Civics...didn't you, PKnopp? Congress controls the purse strings of the US government...not the President! It's Congress that spends that money...not the President!

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

I don't think that trump will refuse to leave if he loses.

I think that people who say that he won't leave are wrong.

Flunked Civics...didn't you, PKnopp? Congress controls the purse strings of the US government...not the President! It's Congress that spends that money...not the President!

Right and the debt under Obama wasn't his. LOL Yes this is the Trump debt. That is how it works.

Right and the debt under Obama wasn't his. LOL Yes this is the Trump debt. That is how it works.
The debt under Obama was the fault of the Congress just as the debt under Bush was the fault of the Congress and the debt incurred under every OTHER President is the fault of the Congress! THAT is how it works!

You almost gotta laugh. After democrats torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day and a democrat activist tried to assassinate every republican congressman during a baseball game practice, a democrat worries about what might happen if Biden is elected. The most likely scenario is that the military might have to be called in during Trump's next inauguration to keep democrats from destroying the capital.

The military? What kind of an idiot would say something that stupid?! Okay let’s suppose Trump lost and refused to the leave White House, a highly unlikely and frankly stupid hypothetical, would we really need the military to intervene???! Clyburn needs to get back to race baiting and STFU presidential politics

If the military steps in, it won't be to remove Trump, guaranteed.

what a disgusting piece of shit to suggest this.

Dims are soulless ghouls. Who votes for these scumbags?

It was the Dims who have not accepted the 2016 election results.

Fuck Clyburn.

The debt under Obama was the fault of the Congress just as the debt under Bush was the fault of the Congress and the debt incurred under every OTHER President is the fault of the Congress! THAT is how it works!

Nope. A president signs off on all debt and he is the president.

If the President were to lose to Sleepy Joe fair and square, he'd be out of the WH by Thanksgiving. Donald J. Trump isn't a "lame duck" kind of guy I can't see him getting involved in a long goodbye.

I agree. He'd go right back to being the businessman he is. Oh and you can bet those voting for Trump wouldn't pull the shit those voting for HItlery did in 2016.

Yup. You are 100% correct. Congress controls the purse strings for the Govt. Not the POTUS.

Leave it Pbrain to be clueless.

If the President were to lose to Sleepy Joe fair and square, he'd be out of the WH by Thanksgiving. Donald J. Trump isn't a "lame duck" kind of guy I can't see him getting involved in a long goodbye.

I agree. He'd go right back to being the businessman he is. Oh and you can bet those voting for Trump wouldn't pull the shit those voting for HItlery did in 2016.

I dunno. I don't see the Americans permitting a transfer of power over to the Communists.

If Trump loses he will leave. Yes Clyburn is an idiot doing harm to the country by pushing things like this but the right did it about Obama also.

Jesus, pknopp, I didn't think you were so naive. Guess I was mistaken.

And yet you are unable to express where you disagree with me.

For starters, you throw out a false equivalency like the it's similar to what happened in 2016, like there was even the slightest chance that Pres. Obama would not leave office like he entered it, with grace and class. Do you think Trump is going to go out of office like a one term President who lost a close election in times past? Do you think that someone so paranoid and delusional, who is already working hard to delegitimize mail in ballots, is going to accept the results of this election?

I ask, are you this naive? It would appear so. And that is unfortunate, because I expect so much more from you, knowing your posting history. You're so much smarter than these Trump meatheads.

\
The paranoids on the left are quite often equally bothersome as the paranoids on the right. He will leave. Quite likely, wanting to hold his head up, he may show more presidential style on the way out than the whole time he was in office.

You're in for a big surprise. Based on this mans history, and his statements that he is making right now, this type of optimism is misguided.

Forum List

Back