Clueless GOP Governor Cites Nonexistent “AIDS Vaccine” To Bash Joe Biden

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't know where kemp gets his insane lies but he has no problem spewing them.

The people of Georgia really need to wake up and vote this crazy man out of office.

Anyone who believes there ever was an AIDs vaccine, that it was ever mandated and that people refused to get it then uses it to bash a president doesn't belong anywhere near any government position.

I don't know where kemp gets his insane lies but he has no problem spewing them.

The people of Georgia really need to wake up and vote this crazy man out of office.

Anyone who believes there ever was an AIDs vaccine, that it was ever mandated and that people refused to get it then uses it to bash a president doesn't belong anywhere near any government position.

Bidumb is the clueless idiot
The people of the USA really need to wake up and vote this crazy man out of office.

Not that I care for Kemp but he is probably more well read than those who post shit on here all the time trying to bolster their idiots in office or slam the choices of those who do not care for the fascist trends those well known democraps and some repukes have had going down.

that must be all the air in your head creating that sound
Wow, you deciphered my comment all on your own.

No, wait. You didn't. You think you just turned my comment around, don't you.

You're really dumb.

Not the same as an AIDS vaccine but probably what the guv was thinking about

The trump Nazis, having heard from a "reliable source" that there is an AIDS vaccine available, will repeat this myth, like all their other tall tales, to whomever and whenever it suits their purpose.

Over 74 million trump Nazis, and not a fact to be uttered by a single one of them.

Wow, you deciphered my comment all on your own.

No, wait. You didn't. You think you just turned my comment around, don't you.

You're really dumb.
wow--you were played, and didn't even know...
you're really a brainless moron

You're suffering from RWNJ echo chamber overdose.
and you are a retard for supporting a pedophile, geriatric, dementia, anti-AMERICA piece of shit--beijing xiden
i wonder which causes more harm to AMERICA---
answer---you and the rest of the anti-AMERICA, scum demonRAT assholes

and you are a retard for supporting a pedophile, geriatric, dementia, anti-AMERICA piece of shit--beijing xiden
i wonder which causes more harm to AMERICA---
answer---you and the rest of the anti-AMERICA, scum demonRAT assholes
LOl, somebody's triggered.

LOl, somebody's triggered.
LOL...someone's in denial and can't dispute the facts presented...
have you ever looked in the mirror, and wonder how things would be if only TRUMP was leading AMERICA?
you would be a liar if you answer no.....

Forum List

Back