Club Q Shooter 'Non-Binary'

OMG, they let Al Franken on CNN? Is he a full time talking head? I hope Alisyn isn't given to afternoon naps at work.

Any anchor refusing to use the preferred gender of a person in the news would be fired and blacklisted. Except for this non-binary human, who it is OK to disrespect. I don't know what her problem is with using "they," if that's is what the shooter has asked for. Actually yes, I do.

They don't want to honor the gender choice of people who make them look bad. They called the Laudon, Virginia student who raped a girl, and then was transferred to another school to cover it up and of course raped another girls a "boy in a skirt." They are right, that is what he is. But they should also call Lia Thomas a "man in a woman's swimsuit," since that is what he is.

Transgenders are a fast-growing group of mass shooters. I'm surpised the left has not yet made the case that we have to start hormone and surgical treatment of kids as soon as they show the slightest gender confusion so they don't become violent.

Actually his, game is to say stupid shit to piss people off n get replies.
Or he really believes his stupid bull crap, and sees himself as this warrior for the cause. Either way he's still slinging stupid bull crap that truly waste people's time at fixing a lot of much needed problems these days.

I'd say these people like winger are working and advocating for the devil himself, because they have seen the results of sin, and yet they always advocate for it or make excuses for it.

Or he really believes his stupid bull crap, and sees himself as this warrior for the cause. Either way he's still slinging stupid bull crap that truly waste people's time at fixing a lot of much needed problems these days.

I'd say these people like winger are working and advocating for the devil himself, because they have seen the results of sin, and yet they always advocate for it or make excuses for it.
He contradicts himself too much for that. He knows, he's a troll.

Is this a new species that CNN and the rest of the douche bag Democrat media have to deal with? Non-binary MAGA killers?
1669303101958.png

Lets see if there is evidence to support his claim
Otherwise it is a tactic by his attorney
I'm betting that the issue of evidence never entered your mind when the MSM and Democrat politicians were pushing the narrative that he is a right wing nutjob and even went so far as to blame conservative media and Republican politicians.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Oh no no no no no.

Hoist them by their own petard.

There are teens in school who insist their teachers call them different pronouns EVERY DAY. The teachers are helpless. They don't get to say "this is ridiculous".

So it matters not if this criminal weasel decided ten minutes ago he is "non-binary". Them's the rules.

Their rules.

Make them live by their own rules.
I agree, but it seems the left wants 'confirmation' if one of their degenerates commits a crime. They are perfectly happy to accept the word of a child when determining their gender. Nothing but liberal hypocrisy.

Ironically, this post makes you sound hella mentally ill.

Not having sympathy for innocent bystanders gunned down at a night club is textbook sociopathy.

Nobody has any sympathy for kiddie groomers. The fact you think they should only outs you as a sick fuck, so keep it up, gimp.

Why? Is it the dead’s fault that the issue is politicized? Those were people with mothers and brothers and sisters who loved them. Could you look the victim’s mother in the eye and tell her “the mourning’s over” because politicians are using it for political soundbytes?

You aren't 'mourning' anybody, sociopath, you're just sniveling because this might make the you and the other sick freaks hesitate to advertise your groomer parties and people might keep the kiddies at home instead of hanging out and partying with a bunch of drunk and stoned perverts.

What?

They are misgendering him?

OMG, what's next? Deadnaming the poor LGBT-Q+ person?

Here we thought cruel and unusual punishment was banned then CNN applies it this poor victim!
The shooter is no victim. He told his friends that he hated gay people. This was a hate crime.

The shooter is no victim. He told his friends that he hated gay people. This was a hate crime.
Who are you to question his/her/it's gender choice? Sounds like deflection from the endless terror perpetrated by queers lately. School shootings, holiday shootings, gay bar shootings, what's next?

New Topics

Forum List

Back