Clown Show: US State Department Accuses Taliban of Violating Their Promises on Access to Kabul Airport

Such right wing spin. But you are good.
Thank you for proving once again you have nothing significant to offer to the discussion.

(FYI, your seat at the kids table is still open....run along)

Thank you for proving once again you have nothing significant to offer to the discussion.

(FYI, your seat at the kids table is still open....run along)
You don't get to control the narrative. Your narrative is bullshit and I don't have the time or inclination to go into how wrong you are. You're good though. I'll give you that.

You don't get to control the narrative. Your narrative is bullshit and I don't have the time or inclination to go into how wrong you are. You're good though. I'll give you that.
You don't get to decide what 'narratives' are bullshit or not based on your Marxist ideology and agendas, based on your partisanship or proven irrational hate-driven beliefs, snowflake. You can disagree with the conclusions, even reject facts and reality - as you have constantly in the past and still do. These little tantrums and rambling emotional diatribes, devoid of fact or reality, add little to the overall quality of discussions. They amount to nothing more than political theatrics, street pantomimes, meant to distract and waste time.

Good luck with that...back at the children's' table. Run along.

Why did we go to Afganistan? To get rid of Bin Ladin and to dismantle Al Queda. We did that. The taliban is in charge now. And YOU GUYS when Trump was president wanted to get out.

You are right. I don't know you. So I lump you in with every other right wing bullshitter armchair QB.
Why did Big Ears leave the Afghanistan mess for future Presidents to clean up?

You don't get to decide what 'narratives' are bullshit or not based on your Marxist ideology and agendas, based on your partisanship or proven irrational hate-driven beliefs, snowflake. You can disagree with the conclusions, even reject facts and reality - as you have constantly in the past and still do. These little tantrums and rambling emotional diatribes, devoid of fact or reality, add little to the overall quality of discussions. They amount to nothing more than political theatrics, street pantomimes, meant to distract and waste time.

Good luck with that...back at the children's' table. Run along.
Pot calling the kettle black.

Then what is this "deal" Trump made with them? If their promises mean shit then Trump knew it too.
You people who bring up Trump are waving the flag of surrender with your sluff off fake blame assignment

Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman on Wednesday accused the Taliban of not following through on their promises of allowing for safe travels and access to Kabul airport.

“We have seen reports that the Taliban, contrary to their public statements and their commitments to our government, are blocking Afghans who wish to leave the country from reaching the airport,”

Our terrorist enemy LIED?

View attachment 527592

Don't you just hate when your terrorist enemies you have been attempting to kill / wipe out for 20 years drives you out of their country, so fast you leave 40,000 US citizens behind, says they will protect them and will allow Americans / Afghans safe-passage to the airport to board 'evacuation flights'...and then they break their word?!

View attachment 527598
Ummm...HELLOOOOOOOO...TERRORIST!

If Trump did this the Leftists would impeach him for a 3rd time.

Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman on Wednesday accused the Taliban of not following through on their promises of allowing for safe travels and access to Kabul airport.

“We have seen reports that the Taliban, contrary to their public statements and their commitments to our government, are blocking Afghans who wish to leave the country from reaching the airport,”

Our terrorist enemy LIED?

View attachment 527592

Don't you just hate when your terrorist enemies you have been attempting to kill / wipe out for 20 years drives you out of their country, so fast you leave 40,000 US citizens behind, says they will protect them and will allow Americans / Afghans safe-passage to the airport to board 'evacuation flights'...and then they break their word?!

View attachment 527598
Ummm...HELLOOOOOOOO...TERRORIST!

Trump signed the agreement with the Taliban Trump's National Security Adviser called it a surrender agreement and pinpoints that as the day Afghanistan fell. The Taliban violated that agreement and Trump didn't care.

Trump signed the agreement with the Taliban Trump's National Security Adviser called it a surrender agreement and pinpoints that as the day Afghanistan fell. The Taliban violated that agreement and Trump didn't care.
B...b...but Trump.

Trump isn't President, is he little snowflake?

Biden has made a royal mess of this.

Biden ignored his advisors.

Biden has allowed the Taliban to dictate things.

Biden has refused to allow troops to rescue Anericans

Biden's Sect of Defense was more worried about rooting out conservatives from the military

Biden's Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was more worried about pushing CRT on the military.

'B...b...but Trump...'

i’m shocked! xiden said we can trust the terrorist! how could this happen!?

Forum List

Back