Clinton's foreign policy has destabilized every corner of the world

China

As secretary of state, Clinton presided over a policy known as the “pivot to Asia,” meant to increase American visibility in the continent and, in particular, bring China and the United States closer together. Clinton publicly supported the “one-China policy” – China’s way of imposing itself on the Republic of China (Taiwan), Tibet, Hong Kong, and the western Xinjiang region – and encouraged China to buy up U.S. debt.

The following is part of the Pivot Asia speech by Hillary.....No where does it mention what Breitbart is stating..

And there are challenges facing the Asia Pacific right now that demand America’s leadership, from ensuring freedom of navigation in the South China Sea to countering North Korea’s provocations and proliferation activities to promoting balanced and inclusive economic growth. The United States has unique capacities to bring to bear in these efforts and a strong national interest at stake.

Now that’s the why of America’s pivot toward the Asia Pacific. Now, what about the how? What will this next chapter in our engagement with Asia look like? It starts with a sustained commitment to the strategy we have followed in this administration, what I have called forward-deployed diplomacy. That means dispatching the full range of our diplomatic resources, including our highest-ranking officials, our diplomats and development experts, and our permanent assets, to every country and corner of the region.
America's Pacific Century

The article includes the USA, but I am sure the educated writers at Beitbrair knew that....They just forgot it at the moment of creation...

The thing to remember about Crooked Hillary is what she said about her lies in regards to Wikileaks revelations. That Parkinson's patient fucking damn brain damaged lesbian piece of shit said she would NUKE countries she falsely claimed were hacking democrat faggot accounts. Anyone who votes for Crooked Hillary is a fucking faggot by definition.

The thing to remember about Crooked Hillary is what she said about her lies in regards to Wikileaks revelations. That Parkinson's patient fucking damn brain damaged lesbian piece of shit said she would NUKE countries she falsely claimed were hacking democrat faggot accounts. Anyone who votes for Crooked Hillary is a fucking faggot by definition.
I voted for Hillary, I just couldn't deal with the day in day out lies of the Donald. Obviously you don't care

Forum List

Back