Clinton's Book, WHOPPERS!

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
This fucking idiot, I swear to Christ, he has to be the stupidest president ever. He still claims no fault at all for his impeachment, uses the phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" over and over and of course claims to have been obsessed with Bin Laden but conveniently skips the 3 offers subject. He also stil holds on to the claim of best economy in the past 20 years which we know is false and claims to have been the originator of welfare reform which he only signed after the Republican takeover of Congress in '94.

Really he's concerned and rightly so that there will be no outpouring of emotion and reverance for his lying sack of shit ass when he takes his dirt nap, anybody think he's right on track? LMAO! This is all this book is about and all these public appearances, he's trying to spin the truth about his legacy. LOL the guy is gonna shoot Kerry down sure as hell just because of his ego.

Clintons move on this may seem dumb atleast for his legacy. But im telling you there is one thing driving it $$$$$

He definitely needs the cash for his legal.....oh no wait he stiffed all his lawyers due to some technicality, thats right! What a scheister!

Originally posted by OCA
He definitely needs the cash for his legal.....oh no wait he stiffed all his lawyers due to some technicality, thats right! What a scheister!

WOW! I have not heard of that one. I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

On a side note I noted that many people in line waiting to buy Clintons book only wanted it so they could sell it on Ebay. HAHAHA I think Clinton overestimates his own importance!

This fucking idiot, I swear to Christ, he has to be the stupidest president ever. He still claims no fault at all for his impeachment, uses the phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" over and over and of course claims to have been obsessed with Bin Laden but conveniently skips the 3 offers subject. He also stil holds on to the claim of best economy in the past 20 years which we know is false and claims to have been the originator of welfare reform which he only signed after the Republican takeover of Congress in '94.

Really he's concerned and rightly so that there will be no outpouring of emotion and reverance for his lying sack of shit ass when he takes his dirt nap, anybody think he's right on track? LMAO! This is all this book is about and all these public appearances, he's trying to spin the truth about his legacy. LOL the guy is gonna shoot Kerry down sure as hell just because of his ego.

Lol

Forum List

Back