Clinton victory predicted.

Wow, If he loses by that much, that's still not damn bad for not even being a career politician or anything associated with politics.

68264800.jpg

She sure as hell doesn't have any mandate.

If she does win I'm hoping she doesn't get a mandate because a single party in control is bad for the country. She definitely won't if Congress stays GOP-controlled, but it looks iffy for the Senate.

Here's the latest in the electoral vote, 323 Clinton and 215 Trump... Final Presidential Polls: Clinton Heads Toward Landslide In Electoral College
Wow, If he loses by that much, that's still not damn bad for not even being a career politician or anything associated with politics. She sure as hell doesn't have any mandate.

A landslide would certainly be construed - by the winner - as a mandate and even a close result would be dismissed as an expression of the highly justified dissatisfaction and disgust many Americans are feeling toward our corrupt, self-serving, often incompetent ruling class.

She may get as many as 290, he may get as many as 276.

The election is going to be very tight.

Here's the latest in the electoral vote, 323 Clinton and 215 Trump. Final Presidential Polls: Clinton Heads Toward Landslide In Electoral College

Somehow, I'm thinking the true results will be much closer than this and maybe even contested but nearly all sources are sure of a Clinton win.

??? I'm sorry, but would you share with us why at this point in the election you'd cite an article/blog post that in turn references the 538 Pollster who rates the Emerson poll as being essentially "fifth rate" (A+, A, A-, B+, B) in terms of predictive value? Don't you think citing a prediction that carries a bit more rigor than does Emerson's a more sage choice at this point in the process?

Working the RCP and the Nate Silver, 320, gives one a good range to work within.

Forum List

Back