Clinton & Trump - the Pros & Cons

Oz of Sahul

Rookie
Nov 13, 2016
peach174 said:

Hi USA.
Here in Australia (located in the Region of Sahul), we have been getting a lot of your Politics in regards to your election of late and I thought I should join a USA Forum to find out what real US citizens think, rather than rely upon what we get via our Media here. I think it a more valuable insight in regards to any opinions I make in discussions here in Australia. If you like, I can offer an 'outside opinion' of the USA, for constructive reasons? I may occasionally throw in a 'wild card' to really show that there can always be more than one right answer to a problem or question and that things are not really just black or white.
As you may know - Politically, Australia has always been in existence from an International set of reigns (or chain and shackles) and one of the few countries that keeps the UN afloat financially. Yep - we are a filthy rich country with a very low birth rate and population, with a society that exists upon a personal level at a 'middle-class' equilibrium.
Well that's my intro. Pleased to meet you finally USA.
Oz of Sahul.
First question, does Crocodile Dundee still watch I Love Lucy? And WTF is up with your goddamn spiders? Bunch of mobsters.

So our election turned out to be an enigma, inside a turd, shoved into a sheep's intestine, pushed into a yak's rectum, dipped in T-Rex diarrhea, dragged through gonorrhea infected with ebola, puked on by zika, coated with mental retardation.

HI!
Hi IssaacNewton. Crocodile Dundee - Paul Hogan does indeed still watch I Love Lucy. In fact there are many popular 'old' USA shows still re-run here with success. M.A.S.H is the most popular and successful re-run, along with Bewitched, Thunderbirds are still popular with the kids and there is a few more that slip my mind atm. Your Election was somewhat 'groundbreaking' to be honest.

It was a revolution without the war. Exactly what our founders desinged with our Constitution.
They did not want future generations having to do what they did with a big over reaching Government.
Our founders were amazing with putting in a government by the people.
The people chose middle to right, rather than bigger government left.
It was a war for which ideology will be the majority for the supreme Court.

You have just witnessed the power of that document. :)
Yes - Peach. It was quite revolutionary as I saw Trump as bringing a 'new' aspect to USA Politics that hasn't been seen before. It is quite obvious that a lot of Americans can't quite understand or deal with such a big change.
Look at it this way and alas, I can't simplify but by bringing 'race' into it:
For a very long time in USA Politics (possibly right from the start): It has been ruled by x4 types of males - the 'Blue' Brunette male, the 'Grey' Raven-haired male, the Black male and the Yellow male. Now we have a 'Red' Ranga male and maybe there will be a 'White' Blonde male, a Brown male and a Green (Olive) male???
The reason why there is difficulty in accepting 'Red' Ranga Trump is because the MEDIA is based on the first four males and in fact, you can see that in nearly every movie, tv series, etc - any Blonde or Red Haired male is depicted as Gay, Racist, Evil, Nazi, Villan and weak. Only Flash Gordan had a Blonde 'Hero', but the movie itself was entirely Gay. Lord Of The Rings (New Zealand) depicted Blonde Males (Elves) as somewhat 'grander' in all the right ways and with no 'token Black Man'. This Movie had a lot of reluctance to be maid from its USA Companies (Warner Bros), because of this 'cultural-racial' depiction going against all that it has done and the movie was almost never made.
So in essence - the Media feels that it's Empowerment over the USA has been compromised and even threatened by the likes of Trump coming in from the 'other Team'.
The Media was also seen 'Grooming' the USA Public through its movies and marketing by removing female role models from all their Art merchandising and marketing while promoting females in Political power via TV series and movies.
Sorry if I'm a tad harsh here, but that's what it looked like from beyond your borders.
Media V America.

peach174 said:

Hi USA.
Here in Australia (located in the Region of Sahul), we have been getting a lot of your Politics in regards to your election of late and I thought I should join a USA Forum to find out what real US citizens think, rather than rely upon what we get via our Media here. I think it a more valuable insight in regards to any opinions I make in discussions here in Australia. If you like, I can offer an 'outside opinion' of the USA, for constructive reasons? I may occasionally throw in a 'wild card' to really show that there can always be more than one right answer to a problem or question and that things are not really just black or white.
As you may know - Politically, Australia has always been in existence from an International set of reigns (or chain and shackles) and one of the few countries that keeps the UN afloat financially. Yep - we are a filthy rich country with a very low birth rate and population, with a society that exists upon a personal level at a 'middle-class' equilibrium.
Well that's my intro. Pleased to meet you finally USA.
Oz of Sahul.
First question, does Crocodile Dundee still watch I Love Lucy? And WTF is up with your goddamn spiders? Bunch of mobsters.

So our election turned out to be an enigma, inside a turd, shoved into a sheep's intestine, pushed into a yak's rectum, dipped in T-Rex diarrhea, dragged through gonorrhea infected with ebola, puked on by zika, coated with mental retardation.

HI!
Hi IssaacNewton. Crocodile Dundee - Paul Hogan does indeed still watch I Love Lucy. In fact there are many popular 'old' USA shows still re-run here with success. M.A.S.H is the most popular and successful re-run, along with Bewitched, Thunderbirds are still popular with the kids and there is a few more that slip my mind atm. Your Election was somewhat 'groundbreaking' to be honest.

It was a revolution without the war. Exactly what our founders desinged with our Constitution.
They did not want future generations having to do what they did with a big over reaching Government.
Our founders were amazing with putting in a government by the people.
The people chose middle to right, rather than bigger government left.
It was a war for which ideology will be the majority for the supreme Court.

You have just witnessed the power of that document. :)
Yes - Peach. It was quite revolutionary as I saw Trump as bringing a 'new' aspect to USA Politics that hasn't been seen before. It is quite obvious that a lot of Americans can't quite understand or deal with such a big change.
Look at it this way and alas, I can't simplify but by bringing 'race' into it:
For a very long time in USA Politics (possibly right from the start): It has been ruled by x4 types of males - the 'Blue' Brunette male, the 'Grey' Raven-haired male, the Black male and the Yellow male. Now we have a 'Red' Ranga male and maybe there will be a 'White' Blonde male, a Brown male and a Green (Olive) male???
The reason why there is difficulty in accepting 'Red' Ranga Trump is because the MEDIA is based on the first four males and in fact, you can see that in nearly every movie, tv series, etc - any Blonde or Red Haired male is depicted as Gay, Racist, Evil, Nazi, Villan and weak. Only Flash Gordan had a Blonde 'Hero', but the movie itself was entirely Gay. Lord Of The Rings (New Zealand) depicted Blonde Males (Elves) as somewhat 'grander' in all the right ways and with no 'token Black Man'. This Movie had a lot of reluctance to be maid from its USA Companies (Warner Bros), because of this 'cultural-racial' depiction going against all that it has done and the movie was almost never made.
So in essence - the Media feels that it's Empowerment over the USA has been compromised and even threatened by the likes of Trump coming in from the 'other Team'.
The Media was also seen 'Grooming' the USA Public through its movies and marketing by removing female role models from all their Art merchandising and marketing while promoting females in Political power via TV series and movies.
Sorry if I'm a tad harsh here, but that's what it looked like from beyond your borders.
Media V America.
The table was turn on one side now in the Unites States more pity for those who dominated under Obama Trump is harder it is not a man dressed as a woman like the click of Obama and Hillary.
Strong America as we love it will soon resume its former plender who has been lost for 8 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back