Clinton Supporters Respond to Latest Hillary Scandal!!!

FBI Director Comey ambushed Hillary with innuendos - not facts! Plus, that ignorant partisan bastard ruined my 70th birthday yesterday. I will never forgive him...

FBI Director Comey ambushed Hillary with innuendos - not facts! Plus, that ignorant partisan bastard ruined my 70th birthday yesterday. I will never forgive him...
You loved him July when he recommended no charges huh?

No, I didn't - because all he needed to say was there wasn't sufficient evidence of intentional wrong-doing to prosecute - but instead he muddied it all up with other subjective innuendo shit. He basically said "she's an idiot, not a criminal"...

Wow! They sure seem upset.

upload_2016-10-29_11-59-54.png

Clinton Supporters Respond to Latest Hillary Scandal!!!

--- and what "scandal" is that?

Member how I just asked you that same question in another thread and you couldn't answer so you ran away?
Good times.

You loved him July when he recommended no charges huh?

No, I didn't - because all he needed to say was there wasn't sufficient evidence of intentional wrong-doing to prosecute - but instead he muddied it all up with other subjective innuendo shit. He basically said "she's an idiot, not a criminal"...
He was half right.

Will Billary finally see the inside of a jail cell where they belong?

Sure sounds like they will.

Happy birthday! You're still a sheep though.

After the ambushing the Clinton's have done, you should have known that karma was headed your way.

oh you po witto babieeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's so fun watching douche bags cry.

I really don't think this qualifies as a "scandal", yet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's funny.
Have I missed something since this came out yesterday afternoon?

That's what I've been asking. And getting similar answers.

Apparently the strategy is to just keep bleating "scandal" over and over until it comes to be believed, and if anybody asks for where the scandal is you make barnyard noises and hope they shut up.

They're enslaved to headlines and unable to handle context.
Fortunately --- I'm not:

>> The disclosure by the Federal Bureau of Investigation late on Friday, October 28 that it had discovered potential new evidence in its inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s handling of her personal email when she was Secretary of State has virtually nothing to do with any actions taken by the Democratic nominee, according to government records and an official with knowledge of the investigation, who spoke to Newsweek on condition of anonymity.

.... This new evidence relates to how Abedin managed her emails. She maintained four email accounts—an unclassified State Department account, another on the clintonemail.com domain and a third on Yahoo. The fourth was linked to her husband’s account; she used it to support his activities when he was running for Congress, investigative records show. Abedin, who did not know Clinton used a private server for her emails, told the bureau in an April interview that she used the account on the clintonemail.com domain only for issues related to the Secretary’s personal affairs, such as communicating with her friends. For work-related records, Abedin primarily used the email account provided to her by the State Department.

Because Clinton preferred to read documents on paper rather than on a screen, emails and other files were often printed out and provided to her either at her office or home, where they were delivered in a diplomatic pouch by a security agent. Abedin, like many State Department officials, found the government network technology to be cumbersome, and she had great trouble printing documents there, investigative records show. As a result, she sometimes transferred emails from her unclassified State Department account to either her Yahoo account or her account on Clinton’s server, and printed the emails from there. It is not clear whether she ever transferred official emails to the account she used for her husband’s campaign.

Abedin would use this procedure for printing documents when she received emails she believed Clinton needed to see and when the Secretary forwarded emails to her for printing. Abedin told the FBI she would often print these emails without reading them. Abedin printed a large number of emails this way, in part because, investigative records show, other staff members considered her Clinton’s “gatekeeper” and often sent Abedin electronic communications they wanted the Secretary to see.

This procedure for printing documents, the government official says, appears to be how the newly discovered emails ended up on the laptop shared by Abedin and her husband. It is unclear whether any of those documents were downloaded onto the laptop off of her personal email accounts or were saved on an external storage device, such as a flash drive, and then transferred to the shared computer. There is also evidence that the laptop was used to send emails from Abedin to Clinton; however, none of those emails are the ones being examined by the FBI. Moreover, unless she was told by Abedin in every instance, Clinton could not have known what device her aide was using to transmit electronic information to her.

If the FBI determines that any of the documents that ended up on the shared device were classified, Abedin could be deemed to have mishandled them. In order to prove that was a criminal offense, however, investigators would have to establish that Abedin had intended to disclose the contents of those classified documents, or that she knew she was mishandling that information.

If the documents were not classified, no crime was committed. <<​

Meaning, by Huma Abedin.

>> His decision to immediately reveal this discovery was not a partisan act, although it was a horribly mishandled one. Arguably, he had to issue his letter because of previous statements he had made to Congress. In September, he testified that the bureau had completed its review of the evidence in the case and found no crimes had been committed. With the discovery of the information on the laptop shared by Weiner and Abedin, that sworn statement was no longer true, and there was new evidence that needed to be examined. As a result, Comey felt he was obligated to inform the committees as quickly as possible that his previous statement was now incorrect.

.... In a communication to bureau employees, Comey described his letter to Congress as an attempt to thread a needle – amend his testimony while not disclosing details of an ongoing investigation. The combination, however, created a circumstance where politicians are filling in the blanks, creating a storyline of corruption that was not justified by the evidence developed by the bureau. Making it worse, the communication to the bureau employees is far more detailed than what Comey issued to Congress.

“There is a significant risk of being misunderstood,” Comey told the bureau employees in the communication, explaining why he was so vague in his letter to Congress. “It would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record. At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression.”

... The truth is much less explosive. There is no indication the emails in question were withheld by Clinton during the investigation, the law enforcement official told Newsweek, nor does the discovery suggest she did anything illegal. Also, none of the emails were to or from Clinton, the official said. Moreover, despite the widespread claims in the media that this development had prompted the FBI to “reopen” of the case, it did not; such investigations are never actually closed, and it is common for law enforcement to discover new information that needs to be examined.<< Link

Last edited:
I really don't think this qualifies as a "scandal", yet.

It's 3 scandals in one:

Let it be called, the weiner-gate. Fitting name for the scandal that toók down the feminist candidate.

Forum List

Back