Clinton Says Romney Right About Economy Not Being Fixed

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
What do you guys make of this? Clinton is one savvy guy when it comes to the media and I can't believe he wouldn't know how this would be used. Anyone else think that the goodwill between Clinton and Obama is wearing thin?

Today, at an Obama campaign event in Ohio, Bill Clinton took the stage and boldly chose to agree with Mitt Romney’s assessment of the economy.
“Governor Romney’s argument is ‘we’re not fixed, so fire him and put me in,’” Clinton said. “It is true, we’re not fixed.”

Clinton went on to say that he thought Obama was going to cry during the second Presidential debate, because “he knows that it’s not fixed.”

After this, of course, Clinton went on to say all the “right things” about the greatness of Obama and the wrong-headedness of Mitt Romney.

However, keep in mind that the former President is a master of the sound bite. When Clinton says something, he’s smart enough to know what his opponents will do with it. No one can convince me that this is some kind of mistake, or that doesn’t know what kind of an impression he's putting out there.

He’s well aware that this quote will be played, and re-played, ad nauseam, from now until the election. In fact, it seems to be tailor made for a Romney TV spot.

Are comments like these going to be the price Obama pays for throwing Hillary under the Benghazi bus?

Politics: Bill Clinton: Romney's right. Economy isn't fixed. Obama knows it. | CainTV

If Obama loses, it sets up very nicely for Hillary to run and win in 2016. Romney won't turn things around and he'll increase the deficit even more if he gets what he wants on taxes. In four years, we'll all be worse off. No matter who wins, I don't see any big turnaround, but with Romney I can see things getting much worse.

Clinton Says Romney Right About Economy Not Being Fixed
Wanna.....

.....Bimbo???!!!

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back