Clinton-Obama emails sought by Sen. Ron Johnson amid Dems' impeachment inquiry

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Perhap . I doubt it, but these could lead to criminal prosecution of these 2 FELONS....if Republicans take back the House the chances become much better!

-----------

Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson on Thursday formally sought "all email communications" between Hillary Clinton and former President Obama, saying the Justice Department was blocking their release -- even though they could shed light on whether the former secretary of state discussed sensitive matters on her unsecured personal email system while she was overseas.

Johnson's letter came as House Democrats approved procedures for their impeachment inquiry against President Trump, warning he may have endangered U.S. national security by allegedly withholding aid to Ukraine for political reasons. Earlier this month, a State Department report into Clinton's use of a private email server for government business found dozens of people at fault and hundreds of security violations.

In a letter to the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration, Johnson, R-Wis., said summer 2016 communications from FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok to FBI Director James Comey’s Chief of Staff James Rybicki hinted at the existence of the Clinton-Obama messages that were relevant to the issues raised by her private server.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

HeardOnNooz.jpg

The clintons have literally gotten away with MURDER. Thus far, they are ABOVE THE LAW.

Problem is, if they started locking everyone up that was of the ruling elite class, that should be locked up for blatant law breaking and corruption, they'd have to lock up half the freakin' town.

Make-up on an old man just seems weird. Why does Donald think painting his face orange is manly?

what's funny is i see you BUT TRUMP and do the whataboutism's when it suits your agenda.

ok, not really funny. just another pain in the ass post.

You do understand that that orange fool is our current president, don't you?
i understand you're obsessed with hate and extend that to any and all who dare to disagree with your mental visions of the world.

outside that i honestly don't give a shit about you. you whine. you whine about trump. you declare everyone not whining with you trump-lovers. you scream DON'T DO WHATABOUTISM then run to it when it suits your purposes.

overall you're pretty useless in any form of intelligent conversation.

what's funny is i see you BUT TRUMP and do the whataboutism's when it suits your agenda.

i understand you're obsessed with hate and extend that to any and all who dare to disagree with your mental visions of the world.

outside that i honestly don't give a shit about you. you whine. you whine about trump. you declare everyone not whining with you trump-lovers. you scream DON'T DO WHATABOUTISM then run to it when it suits your purposes.

As always, I will give your remarks all the consideration they deserve.

No... I have no idea who some "orange fool" is. Sounds to me like someone you've conjured up in your unhinged, retarded brain.

Why do you lie about EVERYTHING?

Perhap . I doubt it, but these could lead to criminal prosecution of these 2 FELONS....if Republicans take back the House the chances become much better!

-----------

Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson on Thursday formally sought "all email communications" between Hillary Clinton and former President Obama, saying the Justice Department was blocking their release -- even though they could shed light on whether the former secretary of state discussed sensitive matters on her unsecured personal email system while she was overseas.

Johnson's letter came as House Democrats approved procedures for their impeachment inquiry against President Trump, warning he may have endangered U.S. national security by allegedly withholding aid to Ukraine for political reasons. Earlier this month, a State Department report into Clinton's use of a private email server for government business found dozens of people at fault and hundreds of security violations.

In a letter to the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration, Johnson, R-Wis., said summer 2016 communications from FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok to FBI Director James Comey’s Chief of Staff James Rybicki hinted at the existence of the Clinton-Obama messages that were relevant to the issues raised by her private server.

Just what Republicans need. Another bright shiny object!

As always, I will give your remarks all the consideration they deserve.
you give them the intelligence you're capable of, i know.

just wish it was more.

-----------

Just what Republicans need. Another bright shiny object!
don't you have some shit to fling on the wall or a wheel to spin to see what you're going after trump today with?

Forum List

Back