Clinton Clinton is ‘pissed’ about latest WikiLeaks dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
When she gets the shits. then we'll have her.

Hillary Clinton is “pissed,” Chelsea Clinton is “hurt,” and Bill Clinton is “having a hard time,” according to a new report detailing the reaction to hacked emails of a top aide being slowly released by WikiLeaks.

The reactions of the former (and possible future) first family is detailed by Politico.

“The goal of this is to create dissension between everyone,” Neera Tanden, whose many emails with John Podesta have been released in the WikiLeaks dump, told Politico.

“This is Russian psy-ops. That’s what they’re trying to do. The campaign is going to fight back against that, by not getting subsumed in dissension,” Tanden added.

The Clinton campaign has made a point of not talking on the record about the released emails — refusing even to confirm the validity of the trove of Podesta correspondences.

Podesta is chair of Hillary for America, Clinton’s campaign for the presidency. It is his private emails that have been stolen and released by the self-described transparency organization.

The emails show Clinton World in a raw and uncomfortable light, displaying infighting, backstabbing, raw ambition and greed.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com

Clinton is pissed? Who gives a shit. Americans are pissed with her and her corrupt family.

liberals.jpg

What is there to be pissed about?

Republicans claim she is the "most corrupt candidate in history"....stuff they got is pretty lame

• Banned
What is there to be pissed about?

Republicans claim she is the "most corrupt candidate in history"....stuff they got is pretty lame

View attachment 94065

Like I said....you got nothing

"Most corrupt politician ever" and your secret leaks are lame

I think they vastly overestimate the interest of anyone in their leaks other than their halleluyah chorus.

At this point, I think that is a true statement.

Seems Trump's sex life (imaginary or real) is the center of the presidential campaign right now.

Clinton is pissed? Who gives a shit. Americans are pissed with her and her corrupt family.

no "americans" are not. trump's chillin are. but it's not like you vote for anyone who isn't a rightwingnut extremist in any event.

now have fun responding. i'll remind you this is the CDZ
mIm

Mod Note:

Losing patience with folks who don't read the sticky rules for Candidate Corner Forums.
If you don't know WHY this thread is toast --- go read them. Folks are gonna banned from these protected forums until they close after the election..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back