Clinton Goes Birther: Ted Cruz Isn't A Natural Born Citizen (U.S. News & World Report)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Thus proving me right. He is a statutory Citizen as I've said all along. A statutory Citizen (bestowed by man's pen, Positive Law) can never be made into a natural born Citizen (bestowed by God, Natural Law). In other words, if it takes a statute to make you a Citizen, you aren't natural born.

Ted Cruz Isn't a 'Natural Born' Citizen

Last edited:
yes he is get over it. I have been reading all kinds of debates over this and the conclusion I saw was that he is

I suspect Robert Clinton is a running buddy of Joe Arpaio's.

Thus proving me right. He is a statutory Citizen as I've said all along. A statutory Citizen (bestowed by man's pen, Positive Law) can never be made into a natural born Citizen (bestowed by God, Natural Law). In other words, if it takes a statute to make you a Citizen, you aren't natural born.

Thank you for finally admitting that President Obama is a natural born citizen- as your article so clearly states

Per your quote- which of course you agree with:

The more natural reading of the language and original understanding of the "natural born" citizenship requirement therefore would seem to be that one needed to be born, as the 14th Amendment put it, "in the United States," rather than that one had an American parent. The Constitution, as opposed to any statute, prescribes birthright citizenship, not lineage, as the constitutional definition of acquiring citizenship at birth

The irony, of course, which cannot be lost on Sen. Ted Cruz, is that under the Constitution anyone born in the United States to a set of undocumented immigrants has a much clearer and more certain legal entitlement to run for president of the United States than he does.

• Banned

Thank you for finally admitting that President Obama is a natural born citizen- as your article so clearly states

The more natural reading of the language and original understanding of the "natural born" citizenship requirement therefore would seem to be that one needed to be born, as the 14th Amendment put it, "in the United States," rather than that one had an American parent. The Constitution, as opposed to any statute, prescribes birthright citizenship, not lineage, as the constitutional definition of acquiring citizenship at birth

The irony, of course, which cannot be lost on Sen. Ted Cruz, is that under the Constitution anyone born in the United States to a set of undocumented immigrants has a much clearer and more certain legal entitlement to run for president of the United States than he does.
Birthright citizenship to illegals via the 14th Amendment is not natural born Citizenship. Nowhere in the 14th Amendment will you find the term 'natural born Citizen'. Clinton gets it wrong on that aspect. As for Obama, he was never natural born. His birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. Then there is this:

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Birthright citizenship to illegals via the 14th Amendment is not natural born Citizenship. Nowhere in the 14th Amendment will you find the term 'natural born Citizen'. Clinton gets it wrong on that aspect. As for Obama, he was never natural born. His birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. Then there is this:

So you are now saying that your citation in your OP is a lie?

Or that Professor Clinton is wrong?

Please make up your mind- because if you think Clinton is right about Cruz- then he is also saying that Obama is and was eligible.

Please make up your mind- because if you think Clinton is right about Cruz- then he is also saying that Obama is and was eligible.

That is too much logical reasoning for him.

All you have to say is:Obama has an American parent. Cruz has an American parent. So the situation is the same if you believe Obama was born in Kenya!!

That is too much logical reasoning for him.

All you have to say is:Obama has an American parent. Cruz has an American parent. So the situation is the same if you believe Obama was born in Kenya!!

For Stevie the Racist all that matters is that Obama's father was from Africa and Cruz's father was from Latin America

He couldn't care less where either of them was born.

Forum List

Back