Clinton foundation criminality

Gotta give it to 'em, all this illegal activity and you chumps can't do a thing with it, man.

Gotta give it to 'em, all this illegal activity and you chumps can't do a thing with it, man.

What do you mean, she is under investigation by the FBI, and so is the foundation... you must be special kind of dumb.

Hilly's foundation is crooked, just as her moral foundation is non-existent.

A moral foundation you say?

What Does the Bible Say About Slander?

Yeah, I am an atheist... I guess that makes you a retard.

Oh I'm not christian either, I'm just not amoral in addition to it..

Who told you the 2nd part? I have some doubts... not convinced. Are you voting for the criminal?

Who told you the 2nd part? I have some doubts... not convinced. Are you voting for the criminal?

Which one?

Which one?

The only one... under FBI investigation.

Which one?

The only one... under FBI investigation.

I don't see how I can vote for either one of these travesties frankly.

You?

Wow! The Clintons have been under many, many investigations since the early 1990s.

Yet, the only thing that's been found is that Bill had an affair with an intern and had the decency to lie about it.

Of course, that prosecution was absolutely non-political.

I guess that all those investigators and prosecutors must be totally incompetent!

Meanwhile, it looks like Trump's going to have the second shortest Presidency in history.

All those incompetent investigators and prosecutors are without a doubt fabricating a totally false case against poor innocent Pres. trump and his associates!

Only a few months to create a totally false case against Trump & Co., yet 25 years and no case against the Clintons!

Oh, I know...THE DEEP STATE!

Couldn't possibly be professionally people doing their jobs professionally and ethically!

All roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats...
the FBI uncovered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry leaders were engaged in bribery, extortion, and money laundering
Hitlery Clinton was egregiously violating the Emoluments Clause. Her and Slick Willy were getting unimaginably wealthy from the selling of her office. Then they used their foundation to launder the money and evade taxes on it.

FBI Had Proof of Russian Conspiracy Before Uranium One Deal — Here’s Why It Was Buried

Wow! The Clintons have been under many, many investigations since the early 1990s.
Ah yes - the old idiotic left-wing “if they weren’t indicted they didn’t do it” defense. Let’s see..
  • Adolf Hitler was never indicted for anything. Guess he was “innocent” too, uh stupid?
  • John Gotti was never indicted for thousands of serious crimes - including many murders that he was never held accountable for. Guess he was “innocent” too, uh stupid?
  • Jack the Ripper was never indicted for anything. Guess he was “innocent” too, uh stupid?
  • The Zodiac was never indicted for anything. Guess he was “innocent” too, uh stupid?
Let me know when you realize how stupid you sound. Otherwise, I can add hundreds of thousands of more for you.

The Clinton Corruption Machine far exceeds any criminal enterprise the world has ever seen. The mafia. La Eme. The Yakuza. The Sianola Cartel of Mexico. The Medellín Cartel of Columbia. None of them can compare to the level of corruption or amount of illegal money generated by the Clintons.
The 78 new pages of emails released revealed that Clinton knew of the potential security risks that came with using a personal, unsecured server.
There is no level of corruption or illegal activity that this woman and her husband have not engaged in. Violation of the Emoluments Clause. Money laundering. Tax evasion. Sexual assault. Charity Fraud. Computer Crime. Destruction of evidence.

Newly released Clinton emails reveal ‘new smoking gun’ — and more classified information

"Calling Hillary Clinton a role model is like calling Charles Manson a family man. Both are psychopaths and one undermined the security of our country long before seeking a presidency bid" - Wacky Sean Hannity

The Clintons have been caught is so many lies, and that is what got Bill Impeached instead of thrown in Jail or Dead like everyone they knew did.

They destroy evidence. Research it. They weren’t investigated for frivolous reasons. They were key players in The Madison Loan Scandal, White Water, Rose Law Firm, FBI File Gate, Travel Gate, Running Cocaine our of Mina Airport, and many many more. And that just scratches the surface of Bill Clinton’s Administration.

You can list Hillary’s scandals now if you have the balls to.

The Clintons and everyone they know operate with corrupt and dishonest methods and all their old friends are either dead or in Jail or are about to go to jail or are going to die in jail!

Yet, the only thing that's been found is that Bill had an affair with an intern and had the decency to lie about it.

Of course, that prosecution was absolutely non-political.

I guess that all those investigators and prosecutors must be totally incompetent!

Meanwhile, it looks like Trump's going to have the second shortest Presidency in history.

All those incompetent investigators and prosecutors are without a doubt fabricating a totally false case against poor innocent Pres. trump and his associates!

Only a few months to create a totally false case against Trump & Co., yet 25 years and no case against the Clintons!

Oh, I know...THE DEEP STATE!

Couldn't possibly be professionally people doing their jobs professionally and ethically!

If you can't see that the Clintons are totally dishonest and corrupt there is no hope for you.

Forum List

Back