Clinton could still become President, IF.....

numan

What! Me Worry?
Mar 23, 2013
'
Clinton could still become President, if the great American tradition of the "faithless elector" were implemented.

The Electoral College does not meet to vote until December 19. If, between now and then, something intensely negative for Trump should happen, some of Trump's electors could decide to change their vote, or abstain. (Some might be required to pay a $1000 fine -- but I'd be willing to chip in a few bucks for them --
smile.gif
)

Of course, to prevent all hell breaking loose, the reason would need to be pretty shocking --- evidence of collusion with big-wigs in Russia or other countries, evidence of saving his favorite bank, Deutsche Bank, from paying their 14 billion dollar fine to the US, sexual abuse of children, or some such thing.

But then, we all think there must be some such nefarious activity in Trump's past, don't we?

'
Clinton could still become President, if the great American tradition of the "faithless elector" were implemented.

The Electoral College does not meet to vote until December 19. If, between now and then, something intensely negative for Trump should happen, some of Trump's electors could decide to change their vote, or abstain. (Some might be required to pay a $1000 fine -- but I'd be willing to chip in a few bucks for them --
smile.gif
)

Of course, to prevent all hell breaking loose, the reason would need to be pretty shocking --- evidence of collusion with big-wigs in Russia or other countries, evidence of saving his favorite bank, Deutsche Bank, from paying their 14 billion dollar fine to the US, sexual abuse of children, or some such thing.

But then, we all think there must be some such nefarious activity in Trump's past, don't we?

Dream on, comrade

hey Numan,your back,where did you dissapear to for so long? some people have floated that the witch mightuse the CIA to kill trump off before he is inducted.I would not put that past her the fact the clintons have gotten off scott free with so many murders of people in the know how of their scandals including vince foster.they got away with that murder scott free so why would anything happen if they bumped off trump as well?

Some things aren't worth fighting for. Hillary is one of them.

I often tell people I choose my battles wisely. There's a good reason for that. ;)

hey Numan,your back,where did you dissapear to for so long? some people have floated that the witch mightuse the CIA to kill trump off before he is inducted.I would not put that past her the fact the clintons have gotten off scott free with so many murders of people in the know how of their scandals including vince foster.they got away with that murder scott free so why would anything happen if they bumped off trump as well?

Wouldn't do her any good, Pence would become president elect

'

smile.gif
)

Oh think of how much fun the Trump legal team could have with this challenge.

Collusion? As in pay to play with the Secretary of State depending on who donated to the Clinton Foundation alone would be a blast. But you need to get up to speed on the sexual abuse of children allegations.

After the woman that claimed he raped her as a 13 year old dropped her case, Daily Mail went after her and proved the story was false so that boat won't float.

After all the shit the Clinton camp thru at him during the election, there's no other lies out there.

'

smile.gif
)

Plot Twist: CNN Now Saying That Donald Trump Will Win The Popular Vote

tumblr_nlcxt7TRyX1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Wouldn't do her any good, Pence would become president elect

I can't believe the level of desperation. By the time the Inauguration rolls around how much do you want to bet that many will be in therapy.

:lol:

'

smile.gif
)

Well he is due in court this December to face child rape charges

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: When Is the Next Court Date?

'

smile.gif
)

Case was dropped....keep trying

...some people have floated that the witch might use the CIA to kill trump off before he is inducted.I would not put that past her the fact the clintons have gotten off scott free with so many murders of people in the know how of their scandals including vince foster.they got away with that murder scott free so why would anything happen if they bumped off trump as well?
Well, anything is possible in the rough-and-tumble of politics in the United States of Hysteria!

At least, ever since the CIA and the Texas Oil Mafia eliminated Kennedy! --- :eusa_whistle:

'

smile.gif
)

lucky him.... im sure one of the 3500 lawsuits he's facing includes atleast a couple more rapes though

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

'

smile.gif
)

lucky him.... im sure one of the 3500 lawsuits he's facing includes atleast a couple more rapes though

Keep trying, Trump will be the new president in January, if something happens Pence become president....it's win win

'

smile.gif
)

Keep trying, Trump will be the new president in January, if something happens Pence become president....it's win win
lol he's the new dick cheney

'

smile.gif
)

lol he's the new dick cheney

He was elected by the people....it's time you loons dealt with it and stopped acting like petulant children

He was elected by the people....it's time you loons dealt with it and stopped acting like petulant children
Uh... not really accurate.
The Not-My-President was elected by, at most, half the people --- if you can call them people. --- :eusa_whistle:

'

smile.gif
)

No. We do not all think that. Just you crazy fuckers think like this. What was it you all were saying about what Trump should do should Hillary win the election? Accept and concede? Hmm. Why don't you respect the election and the will of the people? Donald Trump won fair and square as many other presidents before him have. Deal with it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back