Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss

actually i don't know about that. at the time, i thought comey releasing those details were good and in the interest of transparency and i still hold that belief. more of the blame can be put on the media for erroneously pitting hillary's faults as equal to or greater than donald's in some ways. and we cannot forget the voters, i mean the greatest blame can be allotted there imo, unless you were someone who was jobless because of climate reform policies (a position where you care not for other issues because you need to survive), the choice was clear (and 60 million voters are not in this position). ESPECIALLY if you voted against hillary or didn't vote at all because of the email scandal which utterly pales in comparison to the rhetoric (both policy-wise and otherwise) of DT.
That had more moving parts than I could follow but accusations against Trump were personality based. Hillary's involved national security and job performance so hell yes it was more important.

I believe Comey came out when he did under pressure from the administration, it's the only thing that makes sense. Many things about her interview were not kosher. She was exonerated in the lefts' eye because she wasn't charged.

I seriously doubt the FBI had any effect on the election, if it did it was pure karma.

lol personality based, yes, and that is more evidence to the fact that the media is partially to blame. you honestly believe that DT foreign policy indicates he has any clue what he's talking about? cutting ties with japan if they won't pay for protections, having them build their own nuclear weapons? come on man. the media rarely focused on policy, and if they did, more liberals would have realized exactly what was potentially at stake. and the fact that you believe her private email server (on which ~110 classified emails were found, a much smaller number classified at the higher levels) is a bigger deal than his personal positions (particularly on foreign policy) is absurd.

But what do you have to say about the educational level and social standing of these 'token' black and hispanics? And are their wives black and Hispanic 'trash'. Thanx.

Dunno. Wonder what the token black thought of the nimrod who yelled out "kill Obama" during Trump's acceptance speech.

actually i don't know about that. at the time, i thought comey releasing those details were good and in the interest of transparency and i still hold that belief. more of the blame can be put on the media for erroneously pitting hillary's faults as equal to or greater than donald's in some ways. and we cannot forget the voters, i mean the greatest blame can be allotted there imo, unless you were someone who was jobless because of climate reform policies (a position where you care not for other issues because you need to survive), the choice was clear (and 60 million voters are not in this position). ESPECIALLY if you voted against hillary or didn't vote at all because of the email scandal which utterly pales in comparison to the rhetoric (both policy-wise and otherwise) of DT.
That had more moving parts than I could follow but accusations against Trump were personality based. Hillary's involved national security and job performance so hell yes it was more important.

I believe Comey came out when he did under pressure from the administration, it's the only thing that makes sense. Many things about her interview were not kosher. She was exonerated in the lefts' eye because she wasn't charged.

I seriously doubt the FBI had any effect on the election, if it did it was pure karma.

lol personality based, yes, and that is more evidence to the fact that the media is partially to blame. you honestly believe that DT foreign policy indicates he has any clue what he's talking about? cutting ties with japan if they won't pay for protections, having them build their own nuclear weapons? come on man. the media rarely focused on policy, and if they did, more liberals would have realized exactly what was potentially at stake. and the fact that you believe her private email server (on which ~110 classified emails were found, a much smaller number classified at the higher levels) is a bigger deal than his personal positions (particularly on foreign policy) is absurd.
Well her private server isn't illegal, using it for top level government business is. Trump is right, NATO members need to pay their way. If you don't like it tough shit, America decided against your values.

But what do you have to say about the educational level and social standing of these 'token' black and hispanics? And are their wives black and Hispanic 'trash'. Thanx.

Dunno. Wonder what the token black thought of the nimrod who yelled out "kill Obama" during Trump's acceptance speech.
So you are only racist and bigoted against white women and white men? Or are you too scared to say you view the blacks and hispanics for Trump as uncle toms? Is that what you meant by 'token'? Cos there were appreciable numbers who voted for Trump.

[
^^^ SoreLoserPerson ^^^

The Grumpikin personifies why so many people turned against the Progs. People don't vote for a candidate and party that insult and disdain them.

Not my fault his demographic are dumb arses.Or that they like a person who likes to grab womens' pussies. Or likes somebody who won't rent to people due to the colour of their skin. Or will insult the disabled. Or will lash out at a woman and her time of the month if he's (rightly) asked a hard question (but obviously couldn't answer it). I knew his voters are deplorable and dumbarses. I just didn't know there were so many of you.

Hey, lighten up on us deplorable, I just ordered two more "Deplorable" T shirts from Amazon. They really have an assortment of affordable and neat t shirts with Hillary's foot in mouth comment. Oh also, today is the first day of Trump in 2020!

I guess we'll never know since he isn't here to ask.. But There's nothing to stop you from enlightening us further on your views of blacks and Hispanic who voted for Trump. We already know you think the white women are trash and the white men slobs. Don't be shy.

Well her private server isn't illegal, using it for top level government business is. Trump is right, NATO members need to pay their way. If you don't like it tough shit, America decided against your values.

well, okay, i guess if you believe that these international institutions do not work for the benefit of the US in any way (providing insurance for international stability, a buffer for world war) then you have a point.

[Q
Because when your friends investigate you, you're not likely to be prosecuted. Stay tuned.

Friends? What Friends?

Crooked Hillary didn't have many friends.

However, Obama helped the bitch out for two reasons.

First, if a Democrat seceded him then his legacy would be better protected.

Second, he wants to be Secretary General of the UN. The deal he made with Crooked Hillary was if he directed the FBI and Justice Department to lay off she would support him as President for the position. That was the deal that was struck in the airplane meeting between Slick Willy and that Lynch asshole.

[Well her private server isn't illegal, using it for top level government business is. Trump is right, NATO members need to pay their way. If you don't like it tough shit, America decided against your values.

They pay their dues, however most don't spend more than 2 percent of their GDP on their armed forces, which is a stipulation of the treaty.

Hillary created her problems when she decided to have a secret server to avoid the FOIA. People tried telling her it was a bad idea, but she wouldn't listen.
She has only herself to blame.

Second, he wants to be Secretary General of the UN. The deal he made with Crooked Hillary was if he directed the FBI and Justice Department to lay off she would support him as President for the position. That was the deal that was struck in the airplane meeting between Slick Willy and that Lynch asshole.

For you...

5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg

[Q
Because when your friends investigate you, you're not likely to be prosecuted. Stay tuned.

Friends? What Friends?

Crooked Hillary didn't have many friends.

However, Obama helped the bitch out for two reasons.

First, if a Democrat seceded him then his legacy would be better protected.

holy mackerel, dude. wow.

Her poll numbers had been collapsing in the weeks before Comey's letter. You never know but there was very little in the exit polling that pointed at Comey's letter being the deal breaker for Hillary. She was the architect of her own demise.
Nope

she was climbing back up in the polls before Comey's unprecedented actions, and that letter of his sent the polls in the opposite direction...you cant lie about that, the numbers are clear as day...
Nonsense.

She was ALWAYS behind in the polls and that is a fact. I studied and watched the polls and I can say with 100% certainty that Comeys actions had ZERO effect on her poll numbers. What they did and didn't tell you is they dropped the Dem + 9 down to Dem + 2 during that time and it showed Trump "surging". That surge was BS. The polls were BS all along, but nobody wanted to believe those of us who were pointing it out.

Had the pollsters put up accurate polls it would have shown Trump winning or slightly leading in every one of them. The numbers were manipulated to Dem +9 when in reality it should have been Rep +2. You all were lied to and never took the time to look deeper into the polling.
-1 The pollsters used methods that were consistent...although they were wrong in their formulas, they were consistently wrong because their method of polling was the same every week, day after day. So this does not negate the polling showing an up or down trend....and what I posted above shows that the Comey statement and Republican congress critters running to the press with it and the press running with it for the next 96 hours 24/7, and 20/7 after that, until the comey exoneration just two days before the election.

-2 the polling had clinton winning the citizen's vote, and THEY WERE RIGHT, she did win the popular vote of the Nation...although it was not in the higher percentages that they predicted....

she lost the electoral college vote which their polling was just horrible with....the pollsters
were not even close!

I just explained it to you. There were oversampling Democrats the whole time. The electorate was not going to be Dem + 9. That would have put Hillary above Obamas turn out in 2012. Simply wasn't going to happen and the Primaries (and in hindsight the GE) reflected that.

Right. But why was there an oversampling?

Based on the WikiLeaks email's it was done to set the narrative for the GE.

Her poll numbers had been collapsing in the weeks before Comey's letter. You never know but there was very little in the exit polling that pointed at Comey's letter being the deal breaker for Hillary. She was the architect of her own demise.
Nope

she was climbing back up in the polls before Comey's unprecedented actions, and that letter of his sent the polls in the opposite direction...you cant lie about that, the numbers are clear as day...

She simply lost...if your theory were supportable Trump would have lost die to the "late in the day" sexual assault allegation.
the tape of Trump, using his own words in talk with Billy Bush, describing his desire and relentless quest to get the Access Hollywood female anchor, who was married, to commit adultery with him while Melania and he were first married and she was expecting their child, and telling Billy Bush that he could do anything to beautiful women that he 'wanted' because he was a Star DID hurt him, as it should have.....

The women coming out of the wood work truly meant nothing and never took off imo....if anything, because there were so many of them and even more than anyone could imagine, it killed the 'meme' imo. And all of this was NOT DONE by a government FBI director...this gave trump the battle cries that he ended with on his campaign, Hillary IS GOING TO JAIL, Hillary IS BEING INVESTIGATED by the FBI, Hillary in office would be investigated and charted off to jail, Hillary Hillary Hillary Crooked Criminal crooked criminal lock her up, to the NTH degree....with one false story after another being released on Briebart and the right wing propaganda media, presented as truth...it set a fire off....

There is NO DOUBT, the Comey letter and the Republican Congress critters running to the Press with it, pretending like she was going to jail crapola, put a screeching halt to her support from those who were on the edge.

In 12 of 14 battleground states, a review of RealClearPolitics’ polling averages found, support for Clinton dropped from October 27 (the day before the letter’s release) through November 3. Only in Maine has Clinton’s support risen since the day before the Comey letter. However, Maine is a rarity; it splits its electors by Congressional District, and Trump is doing better in its Second Congressional District, where the race is tighter.

Iowa has had no polling since the Comey letter’s release. (See the end of this article for a detailed state-by-state breakdown.) The drops have been steepest in Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Arizona.

In the national polling averages from FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics, Clinton’s support fell 2.7 and 2.6 percentage points since the day before the Comey release.

Thus, it’s clear there’s been a tightening of the race in Trump’s favor since the letter came out.

Clinton vs. Trump: How Much Did Clinton’s Lead Drop in Polls After Comey Letter?
Well... by your logic, Trump should have been hurt by his remarks, but since he wasn't, it would make no sense that Hillary would be hurt because the investigation was opened and then closed with the same finding as before. Use your head. That's what it's there for.
Trump was hurt by his tape...he dropped in the polling when it first happened and for a few weeks afterwards, till he could get his message out...apologizing and interviews with him and Melania and Melania alone, and in every rally turning it to the women who came out and away from his tape and telling his supporters all the women were lying and he was going to sue them all....yadahdahdahdahdah....

He had time on his side, with Comey's bombshell, she didn't.... early voting was taking place right at the bombshell drop.

Nope

She simply lost...if your theory were supportable Trump would have lost die to the "late in the day" sexual assault allegation.
the tape of Trump, using his own words in talk with Billy Bush, describing his desire and relentless quest to get the Access Hollywood female anchor, who was married, to commit adultery with him while Melania and he were first married and she was expecting their child, and telling Billy Bush that he could do anything to beautiful women that he 'wanted' because he was a Star DID hurt him, as it should have.....

The women coming out of the wood work truly meant nothing and never took off imo....if anything, because there were so many of them and even more than anyone could imagine, it killed the 'meme' imo. And all of this was NOT DONE by a government FBI director...this gave trump the battle cries that he ended with on his campaign, Hillary IS GOING TO JAIL, Hillary IS BEING INVESTIGATED by the FBI, Hillary in office would be investigated and charted off to jail, Hillary Hillary Hillary Crooked Criminal crooked criminal lock her up, to the NTH degree....with one false story after another being released on Briebart and the right wing propaganda media, presented as truth...it set a fire off....

There is NO DOUBT, the Comey letter and the Republican Congress critters running to the Press with it, pretending like she was going to jail crapola, put a screeching halt to her support from those who were on the edge.

In 12 of 14 battleground states, a review of RealClearPolitics’ polling averages found, support for Clinton dropped from October 27 (the day before the letter’s release) through November 3. Only in Maine has Clinton’s support risen since the day before the Comey letter. However, Maine is a rarity; it splits its electors by Congressional District, and Trump is doing better in its Second Congressional District, where the race is tighter.

Iowa has had no polling since the Comey letter’s release. (See the end of this article for a detailed state-by-state breakdown.) The drops have been steepest in Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, New Hampshire, and Arizona.

In the national polling averages from FiveThirtyEight and RealClearPolitics, Clinton’s support fell 2.7 and 2.6 percentage points since the day before the Comey release.

Thus, it’s clear there’s been a tightening of the race in Trump’s favor since the letter came out.

Clinton vs. Trump: How Much Did Clinton’s Lead Drop in Polls After Comey Letter?
Well... by your logic, Trump should have been hurt by his remarks, but since he wasn't, it would make no sense that Hillary would be hurt because the investigation was opened and then closed with the same finding as before. Use your head. That's what it's there for.
Trump was hurt by his tape...he dropped in the polling when it first happened and for a few weeks afterwards, till he could get his message out...apologizing and interviews with him and Melania and Melania alone, and in every rally turning it to the women who came out and away from his tape and telling his supporters all the women were lying and he was going to sue them all....yadahdahdahdahdah....

He had time on his side, with Comey's bombshell, she didn't.... early voting was taking place right at the bombshell drop.
Really? That's what you believe? So you don't think it is more plausible that the polls were intentionally skewed... like they always are, and that she was just a really really horrible candidate and that the midwest has been harmed by the policies of the last 8 years? You don't believe that is more plausible? Please tell me that you don't believe that Benghazi was caused by a video that resulted in a spontaneous protest that got out of hand.

The reality is that her numbers did not go down everywhere. She lost the Midwest. Are you telling me that Midwesterners are more sensitive to FBI investigations than the west or east coast?

I just explained it to you. There were oversampling Democrats the whole time. The electorate was not going to be Dem + 9. That would have put Hillary above Obamas turn out in 2012. Simply wasn't going to happen and the Primaries (and in hindsight the GE) reflected that.

Right. But why was there an oversampling?

Based on the WikiLeaks email's it was done to set the narrative for the GE.
GE? General election? What was the specific tone that was trying to be set for the GE?

This thread proves liberals don't learn from their mistakes and that's ultimately a good thing for our country.

Forum List

Back