Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss

If I had to give one person credit for this election I would give it to Director James Comey, yes.

Good for him.

He realized that the US Supreme Court and the US Constitution were both at stake.

AND COMMITTED A CRIME.

But hey, ends justify the means - right?

Amazing how complainers about rigged system have no problem supporting rigging the system.

Reminds me of Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

Her poll numbers had been collapsing in the weeks before Comey's letter. You never know but there was very little in the exit polling that pointed at Comey's letter being the deal breaker for Hillary. She was the architect of her own demise.

Nope, polls clearly show Comey letter effect, combined with Trumps new found ability to shut the fuck up really took a bite out of Clinton's lead

Comey played dirty and arguably even illegally, media let America down in how it covered that about-nothing letter.
Comey did his job

No he didn't, he could've done everything he did and not cause any commotions by simply writing a clear letter, one that stated clearly that no new evidence against hillary was found at the time of writing.

he also could have been EVEN HANDED in equally disclosing warrants out for investigating Trump's Russian connections.
When you are FBI director you can do as you wish, Comey did his job in exemplary fashion.

That not even remotely approaching an actual argument, you are just repeating naked assertion that Comey did nothing wrong while completely ignoring what I've said.
Hardly, what he did was actually his job. There is no other argument to be made.

That not even remotely approaching an actual argument, you are just repeating naked assertion that Comey did nothing wrong while completely ignoring what I've said.
Comey broke with FBI policy is all.

He realized a Communist wench was about to take over the US Presidency.

So he stepped in and reminded everybody of her bad judgment.

Bravo.

She lost because she's a criminal and everyone knew it. Her hardcore supporters didn't care but there were more people who DID care. She was a deeply flawed candidate. The polls were slanted in her favor to discourage Trump voters.

"
Of course the loss has nothing to do with Hillary being ineffectual, dishonest and corrupt.

She lost fair and square, this is just sour grapes.

But she is none of those things. Comey is a turd. He absolutely stopped her momentum thanks to the Russkies. Isnt it funny how all the neocon loons thought Obama was 'soft' on Russia blah, blah, blah, but they don't mind Trump taking it up the arse from Putin. You do know that Putin is over the moon that Trump won. And it's not for America's sake he's happy. You do know that, right?

Her poll numbers had been collapsing in the weeks before Comey's letter. You never know but there was very little in the exit polling that pointed at Comey's letter being the deal breaker for Hillary. She was the architect of her own demise.
Nope

she was climbing back up in the polls before Comey's unprecedented actions, and that letter of his sent the polls in the opposite direction...you cant lie about that, the numbers are clear as day...
Nonsense.

She was ALWAYS behind in the polls and that is a fact. I studied and watched the polls and I can say with 100% certainty that Comeys actions had ZERO effect on her poll numbers. What they did and didn't tell you is they dropped the Dem + 9 down to Dem + 2 during that time and it showed Trump "surging". That surge was BS. The polls were BS all along, but nobody wanted to believe those of us who were pointing it out.

Had the pollsters put up accurate polls it would have shown Trump winning or slightly leading in every one of them. The numbers were manipulated to Dem +9 when in reality it should have been Rep +2. You all were lied to and never took the time to look deeper into the polling.

"
Of course the loss has nothing to do with Hillary being ineffectual, dishonest and corrupt.

But she is none of those things. Comey is a turd. He absolutely stopped her momentum thanks to the Russkies. Isnt it funny how all the neocon loons thought Obama was 'soft' on Russia blah, blah, blah, but they don't mind Trump taking it up the arse from Putin. You do know that Putin is over the moon that Trump won. And it's not for America's sake he's happy. You do know that, right?
What I do know is that you do not like Trump, you are blinded by crooked Hillary's lies and shenanigans and that you are not for the preservation of the American way of life or American dream. How can I confirm all of that? You and chicken legs JilianFries are identical twins.

Comey broke with FBI policy is all.

He realized a Communist wench was about to take over the US Presidency.

So he stepped in and reminded everybody of her bad judgment.

Bravo.
But then he also let her off the hook a second time. Third time will be the charm.

What I do know is that you do not like Trump, you are blinded by crooked Hillary's lies and shenanigans and that you are not for the preservation of the American way of life or American dream. How can I confirm all of that? You and chicken legs JilianFries are identical twins.

I think Hillary is okay at best. She would have done a pretty good job. Of course I don't like Trump, Al. he is a bully. A dumbarse. A racist. A misogynistic toss pot. Everything you love apparently. Well done.

"In her most extensive remarks since she conceded the race to Donald J. Trump early Wednesday, Mrs. Clinton told donors on a 30-minute conference call that Mr. Comey’s decision to send a letter to Congress about the inquiry 11 days before Election Day had thrust the controversy back into the news and had prevented her from ending the campaign with an optimistic closing argument.

“There are lots of reasons why an election like this is not successful,” Mrs. Clinton said, according to a donor who relayed the remarks. But, she added, “our analysis is that Comey’s letter raising doubts that were groundless, baseless, proven to be, stopped our momentum.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html

Oh goody. She's probably just fuelled another weeks worth of rioting.

[

She was ALWAYS behind in the polls and that is a fact. I studied and watched the polls and I can say with 100% certainty that Comeys actions had ZERO effect on her poll numbers. What they did and didn't tell you is they dropped the Dem + 9 down to Dem + 2 during that time and it showed Trump "surging". That surge was BS. The polls were BS all along, but nobody wanted to believe those of us who were pointing it out.

Had the pollsters put up accurate polls it would have shown Trump winning or slightly leading in every one of them. The numbers were manipulated to Dem +9 when in reality it should have been Rep +2. You all were lied to and never took the time to look deeper into the polling.

What polls were you looking at?

I think Hillary is okay at best. She would have done a pretty good job. Of course I don't like Trump, Al. he is a bully. A dumbarse. A racist. A misogynistic toss pot. Everything you love apparently. Well done.
My name is Alex.

Hillary is a failure at best. Thankfully she will not be i that office

Forum List

Back