Clinton Asked MAID to Print Classified E-Mails For Years

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
RELEASED BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT ON FRIDAY:

BREAKING:
Hillary Clinton regularly forwarded CLASSIFIED e-mails to foreign housekeeper who has NO Security Clearance for her to handle, read, fax, and print out!

'Hillary TRUSTED her'
-- Big 'F*in' Deal...IT'S STILL ILLEGAL!

Total Disregard for Classified!
Total Disregard for the Law!
Unbelievably PISS-POOR Judgement, especially - as demonstrated - regarding Natl Security!

-----------------------

Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials

"As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government e-mails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used."

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...r-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/amp/

GOOD GOD, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! NO REPUBLICAN WHO DOD THIS WOULD BE ALLOWED TO RUN!

LOCK HER UP ALREADY!

BREAKING:
Hillary Clinton ......
Unbelievably PISS-POOR Judgement, especially - as demonstrated - regarding Natl Security!
Yeah, but I'm sure she's gonna' make y'all a might fine President!
americanflag.gif

RELEASED BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT ON FRIDAY:

BREAKING:
Hillary Clinton regularly forwarded CLASSIFIED e-mails to foreign housekeeper who has NO Security Clearance for her to handle, read, fax, and print out!

'Hillary TRUSTED her'
-- Big 'F*in' Deal...IT'S STILL ILLEGAL!

-----------------------

Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials

"As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government e-mails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used."

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...r-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/amp/

GOOD GOD, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! NO REPUBLICAN WHO DOD THIS WOULD BE ALLOWED TO RUN!

LOCK HER UP ALREADY!
What a lazy, sloppy kunt. This type of carelessness will lead to her downfall. I just hope it doesn't take anymore good Americans with her than it already has...

Crooked Hillary is fucking off the charts in terms of stupidity. Folks, Crooked Hillary was always a corrupt asshole, but she has Parkinson's.

I am so tired of reading about all the criminality behind Clinton... when will she put to prison finally?

The rightwing carpet bombing of bullshit is hitting USMB in full force this morning.
Right Wing? That's sad - even from you - considering THE STATE DEPARTMENT released this in Friday.

After ONE MINUTE of bullshitting and not disclosing how she and Slick Willie made MILLIONS off of Haiti, Crooked Hillary says the weather in Haiti handicaps them :p then she apparently has pneumonia* again with a coughing fit.

*It is actually Parkinson's in which one of the terrible symptoms is inhaling saliva.

The rightwing carpet bombing of bullshit is hitting USMB in full force this morning
The State Department released that information itself, Jackass. You're still planning to vote for Hillary? Don't answer that because I know you are or have already voted for her. There's no stopping stupid.

The rightwing carpet bombing of bullshit is hitting USMB in full force this morning
The State Department released that information itself, Jackass. You're still planning to vote for Hillary? Don't answer that because I know you are or have already voted for her. There's no stopping stupid.
Notice he was the only one dumb enough to deny the story....

I was waiting on pins and needles for a Wikileaks email dump yesterday. Little did I know the State Dept had already produced the killing blow on Friday.

Surely this obvious breach of confidentiality should convince even the most stalwart liberal that Clinton was negligent with classified materials. Or does this still not rise to the level of 'intent'?

A housekeeper with access to state secrets? Just for convenience to not print off confidential materials personally? How is that not reckless and incompetent?

Why is this not a major story in the media?

Is the press also reckless and incompetent? Did they not recognize the importance? Too busy counting up imaginary electoral votes , shiny star endorsements, and spouting snide comments perhaps?

Forum List

Back