Clinton aide says Foundation paid for Chelsea’s wedding, WikiLeaks emails show

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The evidence of Hillary's corruption and lawlessness just keeps on flowing. She will go down as the most corrupt politician ever to run for office. Democrats will not be elected to the Oval Office for the next 40 years.

Clinton aide says Foundation paid for Chelsea’s wedding, WikiLeaks emails show

Former President Bill Clinton’s top aide wrote in 2012 that Chelsea Clinton used Clinton Foundation resources “for her wedding and life for a decade” and a top Foundation donor was responsible for “killing” unfavorable press coverage – all as an internal Foundation audit uncovered numerous conflicts of interest and “quid pro quo benefits,” according to emails released Sunday by WikiLeaks.

Doug Band, founder of global strategies company Teneo and Bill Clinton’s personal assistant since the 1990s, wrote the Jan. 4, 2012, email to future Hillary Clinton presidential campaign chair John Podesta and two other Clinton aides after receiving word that Chelsea had told “one of the [President] bush 43 kids” and others about “an internal investigation of money within the foundation.” Band wrote such chatter was “not smart.”

“The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents….,” Band wrote. “I hope that you will speak to her and end this[.] Once we go down this road….”

What about Trump using money from his charitable foundation to buy a 20,000 portrait of himself, using it to pay for personal legal fees, and also making campaign contributions from the same fund?

What about Trump using money from his charitable foundation to buy a 20,000 portrait of himself, using it to pay for personal legal fees, and also making campaign contributions from the same fund?

At least he put most of the money there himself...

Ah, just a other form of liberal deflection.

False-equivalence-graphic.jpg

hmm

3 million for a wedding vs 20 thousand for a painting...

th

At least he put most of the money there himself? Are you serious? Even if he did put the money there, once it became the foundations money, he can no longer use it for personal things, because there are rules for charities.

And no..............he DIDN'T put most of the money there himself. He set it up back in 2008, and hasn't contributed a dime to it since. All the money in his foundation is contributed by other people he conned.

Charge and try her or stfu.

Patience, petunia, it's like an orgasm, it's better if you don't rush it.

I think you'll find the impatience you're looking for in the endless threads accusing illegal activity.

I think you'll find the impatience you're looking for in the endless threads exposing illegal activity.

There, I fixed your sentence.

Sure, we'll go with that. Let me know when the legal proceedings get underway?

hmm

3 million for a wedding vs 20 thousand for a painting...

th

There were also the legal fees (almost 200 thousand) as well as the campaign contributions that you have to add in there as well dude.

At least he put most of the money there himself? Are you serious? Even if he did put the money there, once it became the foundations money, he can no longer use it for personal things, because there are rules for charities.

And no..............he DIDN'T put most of the money there himself. He set it up back in 2008, and hasn't contributed a dime to it since. All the money in his foundation is contributed by other people he conned.

He did not use the money for personal things, just because the fountain is there doesn't mean it was built for himself. Nor does he claim personal ownership. So there you go... your ability for mental masturbation and deflection is noted.

I think you'll find the impatience you're looking for in the endless threads accusing illegal activity.

I think you'll find the impatience you're looking for in the endless threads exposing illegal activity.

You could help sort the 30,000 emails about yoga from the 650,000 exposing corruption if you want.

You could help sort the 30,000 emails about yoga from the 650,000 exposing corruption if you want.

That's on you ya lazyass no-responsibility-taking cry baby.

We don't run the Justice Dept. moron. Obama does. Lynch and Obama have turned it into an Oxymoron.

Then I reckon it ain't illegal is it now.
You need to quit "reckoning" because the results are always hilarious.

Do something with it.
Trump is using it to win the election. After he's inaugurated he will put Clinton and her whole filthy crew in prison.

Forum List

Back