Clint Eastwood says to vote for Bloomberg.......

in 2016 eastwood knew his ass from his elbow - now he cant find either one.

Perhaps it's the other way around... though I don't agree with voting for Bloomberg...

in 2016 eastwood knew his ass from his elbow - now he cant find either one.

Really? Are you going to throw Eastwood under the bus, now that he has said to vote for Bloomberg?

Of course he is, I'm just surprised there haven't been more doing the same thing... it's what they do.

Who would Clint vote for?

Sanders or Trump?

Neither. He supports Bloomberg.

Bloomberg won't be running as Sanders will win nomination. So I ask again, will Clint vote for Sanders or Trump?

Well, Eastwood has said that while he does like some of the things that Trump has done, he doesn't think that he's presidential in his demeanor because of all his tweets and insults that he throws, so, I'd be guessing Sanders over Trump.

So, is Trump's "demeanor" the only thing Eastwood has a problem with? Interesting...

Explain how that is "interesting" and why?

Wow..................back in 2016, Clint Eastwood was a strong Trump supporter. Now? Not so much. While Eastwood does like some of the things that Trump has done, he thinks that Trump isn't quite suited for the presidency in his personal behavior. He says that Bloomberg would be the best pick for president.

Clint Eastwood backs Mike Bloomberg, wishes Trump would be 'more genteel' in office

The 89-year-old discussed the #MeToo movement, career highlights and dished on his political views in a revealing interview with the Wall Street Journal, and it turns out Mike Bloomberg has the actor's support.

"The best thing we could do is just get Mike Bloomberg in there," Eastwood told the outlet.

Eastwood, who described himself to the outlet as a libertarian who has "respect for other people’s ideas and is willing to learn constantly," said there are "certain things" Trump has done during his presidency that he approves of.

But the "Richard Jewell" director said he still takes issue with the "ornery" state of politics in America, adding that he'd like to see the president act "in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names."

"I would personally not like for him [Trump] to not bring himself to that level," Eastwood added.

Bernie Goldberg is sitting this election out... again... and he has some very valid points...

I'll sit out this presidential election because of the yahoos running

If it’s Sanders vs Trump, I doubt the man with no name would choose to have 90% of his Dirty Harry residuals go to welfare for illegals.

Wow..................back in 2016, Clint Eastwood was a strong Trump supporter. Now? Not so much. While Eastwood does like some of the things that Trump has done, he thinks that Trump isn't quite suited for the presidency in his personal behavior. He says that Bloomberg would be the best pick for president.

Clint Eastwood backs Mike Bloomberg, wishes Trump would be 'more genteel' in office

The 89-year-old discussed the #MeToo movement, career highlights and dished on his political views in a revealing interview with the Wall Street Journal, and it turns out Mike Bloomberg has the actor's support.

"The best thing we could do is just get Mike Bloomberg in there," Eastwood told the outlet.

Eastwood, who described himself to the outlet as a libertarian who has "respect for other people’s ideas and is willing to learn constantly," said there are "certain things" Trump has done during his presidency that he approves of.

But the "Richard Jewell" director said he still takes issue with the "ornery" state of politics in America, adding that he'd like to see the president act "in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names."

"I would personally not like for him [Trump] to not bring himself to that level," Eastwood added.
Dementia Eastwood should vote for Dementia Quid Pro Joe.

They need to stick together ya know.
If you are a trump supporter you shouldn't talk abou dementia, your orange fatty is always off.

You know, with Trump's penchant for attacking anyone who doesn't blindly support him, I'm wondering when he's gonna start bitching about Eastwood supporting Bloomberg? And, what do you think Trump is gonna nickname Eastwood? Think he's gonna say he's got dementia like some on this thread already have?

Hopefully he doesn't do that. But you're wrong about Trump he doesn't attack everyone who doesn't support him he attacks people who attack him.
What Eastwood said is not an attack.

Jo

In the eyes of Trump (and some of his supporters on these boards), if you support someone other than Trump, you're not a loyal American, and they consider that an attack on the Orange Julius.

Trump is gonna view Eastwood's support of Bloomberg as an attack, because he said that Trump isn't "genteel enough" to be president.

Romney and Mcain were genteel...
Perhaps you are right maybe it will happen.
It wouldn't be the smartest thing for him to do.... But sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

Jo

Bloomberg is pure evil. based on that, he should be disqualified from being president!

Bloomberg is pure evil. based on that, he should be disqualified from being president!
Screen-Shot-2020-02-17-at-8.17.56-PM.png

So ??
Oh well America we'll all have to reconsider the nanny now

Forum List

Back