Climategate

After the deniers got so humiliated by creating this phony scandal and then getting caught red-handed in their fraud, you'd think they'd want to have everyone forget it.

So why bring it up again?

Oh, I see. Muhammed here is no doubt familiar with screaming "Allahu Ahkbar!" to demonstrate loyalty. Just like screaming "Allahu Ahkbar!", the intended audience for the big lies about science isn't the normal people. He's not trying to convert any infidels. The point of all the public screaming is to demonstrate to the other Islamicists/denier cultists what a good and loyal Islamicist/denier cultist the speaker is.

After the deniers got so humiliated by creating this phony scandal and then getting caught red-handed in their fraud, you'd think they'd want to have everyone forget it.

Oh, I see. Muhammed here is no doubt familiar with screaming "Allahu Ahkbar!" to demonstrate loyalty. Just like screaming "Allahu Ahkbar!", the intended audience for the big lies about science isn't the normal people. He's not trying to convert any infidels. The point of all the public screaming is to demonstrate to the other Islamicists/denier cultists what a good and loyal Islamicist/denier cultist the speaker is.

It's funny how you claim the deniers created this phony scandal, when you like so many other nutjobs were gullible enough to accept and believe in the lies, misinformation, and fraudulent science that make up AGW/CC. :cuckoo: :lmao:

There's nothing there that debunks climate change and GW as science and fact.

1144442-you_fail.jpg

Funnny, nobody has debunked this wikilink to date.

We have the world's supposedly top scientists admitting to fraud and the lame lame stream media goes *chirp chirp chirp* for many months.

Why don't you global warming cultists back up your BS?????????????

We have the world's supposedly top scientists admitting to fraud and the lame lame stream media goes *chirp chirp chirp* for many months.

How can they? There is no factual and independently verifiable data to support the claim.

We have the world's supposedly top scientists admitting to fraud and the lame stream media goes *chirp chirp chirp* for many months.

How can they? There is no factual and independently verifiable data to support the claim.
Could anyone explain the cooling chem according to those idiots? Is it supposed to be warming while writhing on my penis? So I will add 10 degrees by default. Just to make it a challenge.

Why are global warming nutbaggers so fucking stupid?

Last edited:

We have the world's supposedly top scientists admitting to fraud and the lame stream media goes *chirp chirp chirp* for many months.

Could anyone explain the cooling chem according to those idiots? Is it supposed to be warming while writhing on my penis? So I will add 10 degrees by default. Just to make it a challenge.

Don't know. For example if they made a point out of subtracting out localized manmade warming:

The use of asphalt.

Energy inefficient construction

A long list of relatively minor causes.

Then their arguments would be more credible but much less dramatic.

Too much nutrition, too much malnutrition.

The only ones caught were the "scientists" hiding and destroying their data.....and then came the 18 year pause that they can't explain.......

The only ones caught were the "scientists" hiding and destroying their data.....and then came the 18 year pause that they can't explain.......

Your cult is dead. You tried to push a scam and failed hard, so now everyone correctly assumes you're just lying on behalf of your cult.

We didn't force you to be incompetent frauds, so don't blame us. Place the blame where it belongs, on your cult leaders who played you for fools, and who are now laughing at you.

Your cult is dead. You tried to push a scam and failed hard, so now everyone correctly assumes you're just lying on behalf of your cult.

We didn't force you to be incompetent frauds, so don't blame us. Place the blame where it belongs, on your cult leaders who played you for fools, and who are now laughing at you.

You do realize that the man made global warming scam is coming to an end......right? It gets harder and harder to hide the real information from people....that internet is a bitch.....

So what is your theory regarding why they needed to "hide the decline"?

It's not phony. They admitted that the climategate emails are authentic, jackass.

Hide the decline

Mann's Nature Trick

Good times, indeed. You never hear them quoting Phil Jones or East Angelia since then

New Topics

Forum List

Back