Climatechangevangelistas! Please explain this...

The continents shifted 50 million years ago. See Pangaea
So it appears then you agree with climatechangeevangelistas that unusual rains are caused by "climate change"? You agree with them that the massive Co2 emissions have changed the atmosphere, thus affecting more flooding, more higher temperatures, again caused by man's emissions of Co2? You agree with that?

So it appears then you agree with climatechangeevangelistas that unusual rains are caused by "climate change"? You agree with them that the massive Co2 emissions have changed the atmosphere, thus affecting more flooding, more higher temperatures, again caused by man's emissions of Co2? You agree with that?

I think climate change is real.

I think climate change is real.
Oh I don't disagree. As pointed out by me, the climate changed evidently in North pole as there are 90 billion barrels of oil from animals and plants (diatoms) that lived millions of years!" Why Is There So Much Oil in the Arctic?
And there is no doubt there is increasing of Co2. No question.
My whole attitude is that instead of blaming mankind let's do something positive for both mind sets.
You don't though tell people as Biden has "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

That mentality is destructive NOT constructive!
We can reduce Co2 for example...but CO2 emissions rebounded less sharply, signalling a more permanent trajectory of structural decline.
CO2 emissions in the United States in 2021 were 4% below their 2019 level. In the European Union, they were 2.4% lower.Mar 8, 2022
And yes read the article as the pandemic contributed to the CO2 decline.

But please you climatechangeevangelistas.... don't exaggerate. Don't blame every major weather disaster on "climate change" because the facts are more revealing.
For example... RIGHT now my former residency is preparing for the worst hurricane in 100 years! Get that? 1921 hurricane (un named as they weren't then!) was
according to historians the worst...until Ian. But again there was no Weather Channel, no satellites, no planes following, etc. and so there was NO CLIMATE CHANGE
blame game.
Let's work together and NOT exaggerate but deal with reality!

Forum List

Back