Climate Statistics 101: see the Slide Show AOC Tried, and Failed, to Censor

Just plain common sense destroys the "catastrophic climate change" hoax ... it's never happen before because it's physically impossible ... duh ...
So, you think "common sense" (whatever the F that is) defeats the universal conclusions of mainstream science. If you think "it" is physically impossible, you ought be able to show us that its physically impossible without falling back on "common sense".

Common sense tells us the world is flat, rivers only run south, cold weather causes colds and lightning never strikes the same place twice.

Here's a read from which you'd draw some benefit: a book review by Robert Schaefer: Everything Is Obvious: How Common Sense Fails Us

So, you think "common sense" (whatever the F that is) defeats the universal conclusions of mainstream science. If you think "it" is physically impossible, you ought be able to show us that its physically impossible without falling back on "common sense".

Common sense tells us the world is flat, rivers only run south, cold weather causes colds and lightning never strikes the same place twice.

Here's a read from which you'd draw some benefit: a book review by Robert Schaefer: Everything Is Obvious: How Common Sense Fails Us

We've gone from "consensus" to "conclusions" now? ... 114% of ALL scientists world-wide have concluded that AGW is catastrophic? ...

You're a flat Earther? ... too funny ... common sense says the Earth is round ... stupid ... this was known to the Classical Greeks and the ancient Egyptians should have ... God you're a moron ...

We've gone from "consensus" to "conclusions" now? ...
Why don't you look up the definition of "conclusion" before you paint yourself with another stroke of ignorance. English is your second (or third or fourth) language, you really ought to tell us so we can adjust our expectations. The consensus on AGW that we talk about here is the consensus of climate scientist's CONCLUSIONS. I
114% of ALL scientists world-wide have concluded that AGW is catastrophic? ...
I never said any part of that. What I have said, based on scholarly reviews of thousands of published studies, is that better than 99% of published climate scientists agree with the conclusions of the IPCC that global warming is taking place and that its primary cause is human GHG emissions. You came up with your "catastrophic" comment on your own and I haven't the faintest fuck of an idea what you mean with "114%".
You're a flat Earther? ... too funny ...
You are the one arguing for the application of common sense. I just pointed out that common sense would have us believe the world was flat.
common sense says the Earth is round ... stupid ... this was known to the Classical Greeks and the ancient Egyptians should have ... God you're a moron ...
So you plan on sticking with your common sense over mainstream science?
It was 2,000 years between classic Greece and the voyage of Magellan. If everyone knew the world was round, why the wait?

Forum List

Back