Climate Scientists Wrong: Arctic Warming Faster Than Predicted.

Mises' Morons? Hey, you can save everyone lots of time now. Just link directly to Hatewatch from now on. They'll wind up there anyway! Hate on, MFers.
Yes, this PhysicYst is using Mises (a Lew Rockwell website) and an equally wrong writer using material so dated, he has now been proven wrong by it (record warming) post-2012. (the 7 or 8 warmEST years)

So Billybob must have known/seen many threads showing such over the years here (I posted several), and he either blocked it out due to mental issues, or knew he was lying.
Probably the former.
These guys are sick. Like Hockey fans always rooting for their 'team.'
'Stolen Climate.'
`

Last edited:
You are an idiot... The current climate sensitivity number is 0.5. This means that any potential rise caused by greenhouse gases will be halved. All of your predictions are going to fall flat. That calculation is from a failed model that overestimates warming by a factor of ten. You simply cannot make this crap up. it's all failed modeling all the time with you idiots.
No he's not, but there IS one about...

From AR6, Working Group I, Technical Summary, Pg 93

The AR6 best estimate of ECS is 3°C, the likely range is 2.5°C to 4°C and the very likely range is 2°C to 5°C. There is a high level of agreement among the four main lines of evidence listed above (Figure TS.16b), and altogether it is virtually certain that ECS is larger than 1.5°C, but currently it is not possible to rule out ECS values above 5°C. Therefore, the 5°C upper end of the very likely range is assessed with medium confidence and the other bounds with high confidence. {7.5.5}.

Last edited:
Yes, this PhysicYst is using Mises (a Lew Rockwell website) and an equally wrong writer using material so dated, he has now been proven wrong by it (record warming) post-2012. (the 7 or 8 warmEST years)

So Billybob must have known/seen many threads showing such over the years here (I posted several), and he either blocked it out due to mental issues, or knew he was lying.
Probably the former.
'Stolen Climate.'
`
It's like you don't even know how to compose a paragraph. Have you been taking lessons from greenie kuck Todd?

Probably the former.
'Stolen Climate.'
`

Hockey fans?
Is that a swipe at Nobel Prize winner Michael Mann?

Forum List

Back