Climate hypocrites............

Yep.

Every year the World Evil Leader Forum meets in Davos Switzerland to plot away on how they can grind the entire world under their jackboots using global warming as the excuse, all the while taking their private Jets to get there.

It's a veritable who's who of those with the very biggest carbon footprints in the entire world.

Thread summary:

Deniers are universally just very stupid human beings. I never encountered one who wasn't a dim bulb.

According to denier imbeciles, if Al Gore flies a private jet, it means climate science is all faked.

Yes, the conclusion in no way follows from the premise, but these are denier cult imbeciles. They don't care. Their masters told them to say something stupid, so that's what they're going to do.

. Their masters told them to say something stupid, so that's what they're going to do
Then you do exactly that.

I have yet to see anyone deny that the climate changes.
If fact it has altered many times over millions of years. It's idiots like you that suddenly think it should remain static at its current form for the benefit of shortsighted humans who stupidly build in historic flood zones.

The very landscape you see in any flight across north America shows the visible scars of a major warming event that ended the last ice age, which directly benefited humans.

Then you do exactly that.

I have yet to see anyone deny that the climate changes.
If fact it has altered many times over millions of years. It's idiots like you that suddenly think it should remain static at its current form for the benefit of shortsighted humans who stupidly build in historic flood zones.

The very landscape you see in any flight across north America shows the visible scars of a major warming event that ended the last ice age, which directly benefited humans.
Neither CO2 nor global temperature have risen at the rate they are currently experiencing for several times the span of the existence of homo sapiens.

Neither CO2 nor global temperature have risen at the rate they are currently experiencing for several times the span of the existence of homo sapiens.

You lie yet again since the last THREE warming rates have been similar according to noted warmist/alarmist Dr. Jones in his interview THIRTEEN YEARS AGO!

BBC

Q&A: Professor Phil Jones​

Excerpt:

A - Do you agree that according to the global temperature record used by the IPCC, the rates of global warming from 1860-1880, 1910-1940 and 1975-1998 were identical?

An initial point to make is that in the responses to these questions I've assumed that when you talk about the global temperature record, you mean the record that combines the estimates from land regions with those from the marine regions of the world. CRU produces the land component, with the Met Office Hadley Centre producing the marine component.

Temperature data for the period 1860-1880 are more uncertain, because of sparser coverage, than for later periods in the 20th Century. The 1860-1880 period is also only 21 years in length. As for the two periods 1910-40 and 1975-1998 the warming rates are not statistically significantly different (see numbers below).

I have also included the trend over the period 1975 to 2009, which has a very similar trend to the period 1975-1998.

So, in answer to the question, the warming rates for all 4 periods are similar and not statistically significantly different from each other.

Here are the trends and significances for each period:

PeriodLengthTrend
(Degrees C per decade)
Significance
1860-1880210.163Yes
1910-1940310.15Yes
1975-1998240.166Yes
1975-2009350.161Yes

LINK

======

You lie constantly since there is an ongoing COOLING trend since 2015 and no warming trend for the last 100 months

image-11.png

You lie yet again since the last THREE warming rates have been similar according to noted warmist/alarmist Dr. Jones in his interview THIRTEEN YEARS AGO!

I do not go to UAH for global temperature. The most rapid temperature rise in the last 200,000 years (the age of Homo Sapiens) aside from the current increase took place approximately 140,000 years ago and rose 10 centigrade degrees in roughly 12,000 years or 0.83C/millenia. The rate from 1960 to the present is 1.1C/63 years or 17.4C/millenia. The rate from 1880 to the present is 1.3C/143 years or 9.3C/millenia. So, the current rate is more than an order of magnitude greater than anything seen in the history of homosapiens. We can go through CO2 as well if you like but I guarantee the results will be the same.

1200px-2000%2B_year_global_temperature_including_Medieval_Warm_Period_and_Little_Ice_Age_-_Ed_Hawkins.svg.png

Fig2_5xStretch.jpg

wuwt_icecoreanim_image71.png

I've never said that.

Nobody has said that.

Oh, I see. You can't debate what we actually say, so 'making stupid crap up' is your only viable option.

So, your logic is "climate changed naturally in the past, so humans can't change climate."

That makes as much sense as saying "forest fires were always natural in the past, so humans can't cause forest fires."

Thank you for so convincingly proving my point concerning the low-IQ nature of deniers.

I do not go to UAH for global temperature. The most rapid temperature rise in the last 200,000 years (the age of Homo Sapiens) aside from the current increase took place approximately 140,000 years ago and rose 10 centigrade degrees in roughly 12,000 years or 0.83C/millenia. The rate from 1960 to the present is 1.1C/63 years or 17.4C/millenia. The rate from 1880 to the present is 1.3C/143 years or 9.3C/millenia. So, the current rate is more than an order of magnitude greater than anything seen in the history of homosapiens. We can go through CO2 as well if you like but I guarantee the results will be the same.

1200px-2000%2B_year_global_temperature_including_Medieval_Warm_Period_and_Little_Ice_Age_-_Ed_Hawkins.svg.png

Fig2_5xStretch.jpg

That shit you posted comes from sources that have proven to be fraudulent, some by their own admission.

You are so damn stupid as to not listen to the bogus scientists when they tell you that they lied, like we saw in the Climategate emails.

You have no intention of ever pulling your head out of your ass, do you?

Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much. You continue to be uneducated, naive and stupid. Of course that makes you a true believer to your AGW religion, doesn't it?

I've never said that.

Nobody has said that.

Oh, I see. You can't debate what we actually say, so 'making stupid crap up' is your only viable option.

So, your logic is "climate changed naturally in the past, so humans can't change climate."

That makes as much sense as saying "forest fires were always natural in the past, so humans can't cause forest fires."

Thank you for so convincingly proving my point concerning the low-IQ nature of deniers.
What an utter bunch of nonsense and a total misrepresentation of my post.

Tell us exactly what the planet's ideal climate is anyway since your whole narrative depends on it remaining static.
You live in fear of any deviations obviously.

Tell us exactly what the planet's ideal climate is
The climate the human civilization evolved with.

Why do deniers think that's a difficult question to answer? It illustrates their low-IQ nature again.

nyway since your whole narrative depends on it remaining static.
No, it doesn't. It depends on it changing very slowly. Global warming is causing it to change very quickly. That's very bad for the humans.

Now, you may be one with gaia and all that, but that's a very anti-human attitude.

Fig2_5xStretch.jpg

2nx1eg.jpg

That shit you posted comes from sources that have proven to be fraudulent, some by their own admission.
But since you can't show these "admissions", everyone correctly concludes that you're lying for the glory of fascism. Again.

Remember, gaslighting doesn't work on anyone outside of your cult. We know the facts, so we know with 100% certainty that you're lying.

If you're not lying, you can show us these "admissions". Exact quotes, with full context, and links to primary sources. Linking to a video where some fascist nutjob claims something is true is not proof of anything, except that you fall hard for propaganda.

This is the part where you rage and run. Please proceed.

Let's see a link to that.
You are so damn stupid as to not listen to the bogus scientists when they tell you that they lied, like we saw in the Climategate emails.
Nowhere in the Climategate emails did anyone admit to lying.
You have no intention of ever pulling your head out of your ass, do you?
My head isn't in my ass.
Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much. You continue to be uneducated, naive and stupid. Of course that makes you a true believer to your AGW religion, doesn't it?
From my point of view, I seem to be dealing with a bunch of remedial junior high school students.

Fig2_5xStretch.jpg

LOL you are so bad at this since you didn't specifically address anything I posted instead you post a barrage of charts with ZERO links not even a simple explanation behind each of them.

You completely ignored Dr. Jones reply because you can't address it.

Did you graduate from the Al Gore Climate Crisis Academy?

LOL you are so bad at this since you didn't specifically address anything I posted instead you post a barrage of charts with ZERO links not even a simple explanation behind each of them.

You completely ignored Dr. Jones reply because you can't address it.

Did you graduate from the Al Gore Climate Crisis Academy?
If you haven't seen those graphs a dozen times before I'll eat my fucking hat.

If you're stupid enough to want to debate Phil Jones' emails, we can do so, but you're not going to like the results.

Fig2_5xStretch.jpg

D-O events say otherwise.

Forum List

Back