Climate Huckster Al Gore Utterly Embarrassed, Can't Explain Why Sea Levels Aren't Rising

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Someone has had to have seen this. On one hand they claim the sea levels are rising, but only in certain areas. LOL!!

Read that again, so you can better understand that absurd stupidity you are dealing with.

Don't tell that to those fools living in Miami. They think that stuff in their basements is water.

Miami’s fight against rising seas

p04yykt1.jpg

Ask nearly anyone in the Miami area about flooding and they’ll have an anecdote to share. Many will also tell you that it’s happening more and more frequently. The data backs them up.

The only stupidity is in the one's that cannot understand even basic science. Even without taking into account climate change, sea levels have always risen and fallen at different levels. There are these things in the ocean called "currents", look them up and educate yourself.

Don't tell that to those fools living in Miami. They think that stuff in their basements is water.

p04yykt1.jpg

Ask nearly anyone in the Miami area about flooding and they’ll have an anecdote to share. Many will also tell you that it’s happening more and more frequently. The data backs them up.

Flooding from storms isn't the same as sea levels rising.

Now, got any proof that sea levels have risen at all recently? Didn't think so.

p04yykt1.jpg

LOL!!! The guy points out one incident of flooding. Then, almost in a miraculous event, the waters receded.

LOL!!!

I live in South Florida. I have a house on the water. Nothing has risen, except when the moon was relatively closer during that time last year.

These fucking unreal morons. I even said they would claim that the sea levels have risen in certain areas but not in others.....and they did it.

They actually did it.

Someone has had to have seen this. On one hand they claim the sea levels are rising, but only in certain areas. LOL!!

Read that again, so you can better understand that absurd stupidity you are dealing with.

35506_bear_polar_bear_facepalm.jpg

An embarrassment indeed, but that's Al Gore, he takes pride in always being wrong.

p04yykt1.jpg

LOL!!! The guy points out one incident of flooding. Then, almost in a miraculous event, the waters receded.

LOL!!!

I live in South Florida. I have a house on the water. Nothing has risen, except when the moon was relatively closer during that time last year.

These fucking unreal morons. I even said they would claim that the sea levels have risen in certain areas but not in others.....and they did it.

They actually did it.
Nothing has risen except the moon. Wow, that is so scientific.

LOL!!! There was a SUPERMOON in November of 2016...just last year. Really first time since 1948.

This is what the supermoon causes. Flooding.

Not just in Florida.....

Caused flooding around the world last year and the left hop on it as global warming. Yet, they cannot explain how ALL of that water receded.

p04yykt1.jpg

LOL!!!

They actually did it.
Nothing has risen except the moon. Wow, that is so scientific.

Lol Derp doesn't grasp the moon and tides. Then wails about others and science. Google neap tides, moron

BTW, let us try to figure out if there is anything dumber than a bunch of morons who truly believe the sea levels are rising at such a rate (as shown by the DEANRD) but continue to live on the coasts.

Think about that. Just, think about that.

According to the photos by the moron DEANRD, the flooding is pretty high. Yet, these morons continue to live on the coasts.

Oh trust me. Plenty of fucking liberals live in South Florida. None of them are moving. None.

Please, someone explain that. Remember, they truly believe South Florida is disappearing.

LOL!!!!!

LOL!!! There was a SUPERMOON in November of 2016...just last year. Really first time since 1948.

Not just in Florida.....

Caused flooding around the world last year and the left hop on it as global warming. Yet, they cannot explain how ALL of that water receded.

No, it's "supermoon".

Not just in Florida.....

No, it's "supermoon".

giphy.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back