Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on globa

Why is the premise not presented in a holistic model..
Because the climate is chaotic and can not be modeled accurately, ever! We're smart enough to understand that...

What I find hilarious is the earths cyclical patterns are well known and yet you AGW nutters want to believe a model that can not replicate reality... Yet the activity seen is well within natural variation bounds.... GO figure...
Hmmm...a model need not be definitively predictive. It's just a tool. I know the climate is chaotic..after all, whole fields of mathematics have been invented just to study it. still, enough time and you can get a baseline--draw a few conclusions.

You seem so caught up in the political kerfuffle..that you don't think to believe your senses. There is observable evidence that things are getting warmer. Heat=energy--thus more powerful storms and extremes in temp. The why of it..except to you guys that like to brangle, is irrelevant..things are changing..so it's time to adapt to the change. Human exacerbated or no.

I doubt that I'm any kind of 'nutter'....unless pragmatism is a mental defect.

You, on the other hand....
iu

All your examples are nothing more than business as usual on planet earth...records have been being set in one place or another on a daily basis since we started keeping records. Name anything in todays climate that even begins to approach the boundaries of natural variability..anything at all...or better yet, provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. Good luck producing that bit of non existent evidence.
I was not aware i provided any 'examples'. You might note that i did not take the AGW stance..nor did I take the natural variability stance either. My point, again, is that for whatever reason..things are changing and that we need to adapt to those changes.

Actually a very smart position to take. Because ironically, there are threats to our environment that are cataclysmic that ARE NOT GW... Like asteroids.. Or even more ironically, the example that I use for warmers is that it's only been about 10 years since we found out the portion of Antarctica ice (West coast) were the melting is observed are sitting on giant ACTIVE volcanic fissures... :ack-1:

Would be a real bitch if we plunge all of the world economies into stagnation trying to mitigate CO2 and SUDDENLY -- we start to see SURFACE ERUPTIONS down there and the "flood threat" is not 50 or 100 years out, but only a matter of years...

My position is -- I accept CO2 as a GHouse gas and man has had a fractional effect on the recent observed warning.. But all of the CATASTROPHIC adjunct theories of "trigger temps" and "all positive feedbacks" and sudden accelerations BEYOND the capability of co2 emissions to warm the planet are not likely...

Check my sig line...

Everyone is familiar with it. A denier told all rational people to kill themselves, Crick replied sarcistically, and you've been brazenly lying about it for years.

You deniers might think that since you're lying for the GreaterGood, you're earning brownie points with God by lying, but God would never tell you to lie. You're all acting as loyal minions of the Lord of Lies. You should think about that. By letting your butthurt drive you towards bad behavior now, you'll end up being massively butthurt for eternity.

Because ironically, there are threats to our environment that are cataclysmic that ARE NOT GW...

Fallacy of the .... somethin'. You're making the false claim that focusing on one threat means all other threats are ignored.

Like asteroids..

That's right. Nobody even looks at asteroids any more because all the money is spent on AGW. Oh wait, that's a kook conspiracy theory will no basis in reality.

NEO Search Program

Or even more ironically,

There's irony here, but ironically, it's not in the way you think.

the example that I use for warmers is that it's only been about 10 years since we found out the portion of Antarctica ice (West coast) were the melting is observed are sitting on giant ACTIVE volcanic fissures...

Completely unrelated to ice melt. First there's your falsie implication that such volcanism is recent (it's not), and then there's your innumeracy, being that the vulcanism would need to be at least 1,000 times bigger to account for the ice melt.

Now, if you have evidence that, within the past 20 years, 1000 hidden volcanoes have suddenly roared into life under the ice sheets, we're listening. Do you have any such evidence?

We still don't fully understand how gravity works,

So, by your logic, since we don't know how gravity works, we should assume we know nothing, and stop doing anything that relies on knowledge of gravity. No more rockets, no bridges, no buildings. That would indicate that your standard is profoundly stupid.

but the AGW Cult is telling us that their 'science' is settled

Non-retards understand that science becomes settled _enough_ to the point where taking action is justified. We reached that point with gravity, or knowing that smoking causes cancer, and we've reached it with climate science.

This AGW scam gets exposed anytime anybody looks at it.

However, the stupid Moon Bats refuse to pull their heads out of their asses. They want to believe in this AGW horseshit because it is their religion. They don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics, Biology and the Constitution.

there is no back radiation,

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ....

Never mind that you can point an IR spectrometer at the sky and measure the backradation. SSDD here says it's not possible, because it contradicts his religious beliefs.

and outgoing LW is increasing...

That's peculiar, as it would result in a cooling earth, yet all observations show a rapidly warming earth.

I'm sure your conspiracy websites tell you such crazy things. I'm sure they even reference papers which will actually say the opposite of what the conspiracy websites claim, and that you fall for that fraud hard. After all, you've never done independent research in the past. Each time your conspiracy masters tell you something, you believe without question, and then curse anyone who tries to look for themselves.

However, the actual science says the opposite. Here's a good overview.

The Spectral Signature of Recent Climate Change

Last edited:
This AGW scam gets exposed anytime anybody looks at it.

That's right Flash. The whole planet is plotting against you. It's fortunate for us that you're one of the elite few who understands the RealTruth.

I bet it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling to think of yourself as a genius freedom fighter, right? That's how cults such as yours snooker the weak-minded. They appeal to the inflated egos of the cutlists, telling them how brave and brilliant and special they are for being part of the cult.

We still don't fully understand how gravity works,

So, by your logic, since we don't know how gravity works, we should assume we know nothing, and stop doing anything that relies on knowledge of gravity. No more rockets, no bridges, no buildings. That would indicate that your standard is profoundly stupid.

but the AGW Cult is telling us that their 'science' is settled

Non-retards understand that science becomes settled _enough_ to the point where taking action is justified. We reached that point with gravity, or knowing that smoking causes cancer, and we've reached it with climate science.
No, you stupid fuck. I never fucking said ANY of that.

I'm calling you and your Cult out as a complete fucking fraud for 1. Pretending to do science and 2. Insisting your 'science' is settled.

Check my sig line...

Everyone is familiar with it. A denier told all rational people to kill themselves, Crick replied sarcistically, and you've been brazenly lying about it for years.

You deniers might think that since you're lying for the GreaterGood, you're earning brownie points with God by lying, but God would never tell you to lie. You're all acting as loyal minions of the Lord of Lies. You should think about that. By letting your butthurt drive you towards bad behavior now, you'll end up being massively butthurt for eternity.
Post #169, you lying sack of shit. You can pretend it's not there, but you simply haven't accepted that your beliefs do not alter reality.

Not only are you a liar, but you're a coward, too.

Never mind that you can point an IR spectrometer at the sky and measure the backradation.
:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You really are cluelesss.... Please provide proof of the energies point of origin. First thing you need to do is identify what bandwidth your piece of equipment is using. Until you know what band is registering you dont have a fucking clue as to where it is originating.

That's right. Nobody even looks at asteroids any more because all the money is spent on AGW. Oh wait, that's a kook conspiracy theory will no basis in reality.

Can't reply to all of your specious arguing here.. For example -- Do you KNOW THE DIFF between mitigating risks and "SEARCHING FOR THEM"??

Pretty sure you're clueless on that simple distinction.. To "mitigate asteroid collision" threats, you don't USE telescopes -- You use something like the US Space Force... :auiqs.jpg:

Check my sig line...

Is there anything in this world you don't lie about hairball?

there is no back radiation,

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ....

Never mind that you can point an IR spectrometer at the sky and measure the backradation. SSDD here says it's not possible, because it contradicts his religious beliefs.

and outgoing LW is increasing...

That's peculiar, as it would result in a cooling earth, yet all observations show a rapidly warming earth.

I'm sure your conspiracy websites tell you such crazy things. I'm sure they even reference papers which will actually say the opposite of what the conspiracy websites claim, and that you fall for that fraud hard. After all, you've never done independent research in the past. Each time your conspiracy masters tell you something, you believe without question, and then curse anyone who tries to look for themselves.

However, the actual science says the opposite. Here's a good overview.

The Spectral Signature of Recent Climate Change

Sorry hairball...being fooled by instrumentation does not make back radiation real. Your IR spectrometer is measuring exactly nothing more or less than the temperature changes within its own internal thermopile. Show me a measurement of a discrete wavelength of energy being measured moving from the cooler sky to the warmer earth made with an instrument at ambient temperature and you will have yourself a measurement of back radiation...till then, all you have is evidence that instrumentation fools you quite easily.

You have already noted how easily you are fooled...you don't have to keep reminding me.

Look ... you're the moron who rejects field theory ... 200 years of the finest minds humanity has ever produced find no fault ... so what's your bitch? ...

Use photographic film sensitive to 15µm ...

Funny thing about infrared photo paper...it can get fogged from the back as well as the front. As I said, you have no idea where the IR that is fogging the paper is coming from unless you know that back radiation doesn't happen and the fogging you get is from IR leaving the surface of the earth. If you don't have a measurement of a discrete wavelength of energy moving from cool to warm made with an instrument at ambient temperature, you don't have any evidence at all of back radiation and you will never get such a measurement because energy doesn't move spontaneously from cool to warm.

Funny thing about infrared photo paper...it can get fogged from the back as well as the front. As I said, you have no idea where the IR that is fogging the paper is coming from unless you know that back radiation doesn't happen and the fogging you get is from IR leaving the surface of the earth. If you don't have a measurement of a discrete wavelength of energy moving from cool to warm made with an instrument at ambient temperature, you don't have any evidence at all of back radiation and you will never get such a measurement because energy doesn't move spontaneously from cool to warm.

Sir Issac Newton thought force was continuous ... James Maxwell thought force was continuous ... Albert Einstein thought force was continuous ... hell, even Barack Obama thinks force is continuous ... you on the other hand think force is piece meal, comes and goes willy-nilly, that it is discontinuous ... please provide just one peer-reviewed scientific paper that states force can be treated as a discontinuous function ... just one is all I ask ...

I've said this once before ... it doesn't fit your logic so you simply ignore it ... we pack our IR film in dry ice, giving the film and it's holder a temperature of MINUS 100ºC ...

This was all discussed at length in the thread "Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics." ... please post your responses there ...

Forum List

Back