Climate change caused by man is false and we have proven it already.

Now if you could understand the incremental impact of switching from fossil fuel to solar power electrical generation everything would be good.

If you're going to move the goal posts, you should say.......

"The best way to usher in the next glacial cycle is to stop using fossil fuels"

You'd sound less ignorant.

May I correct your point?

"The best way to usher in the next glacial cycle is to stop using fossil fuels" should be:

"The best way to let the natural next glacial cycle continue normally is to stop using fossil fuels. The best way to rapidly alter the climate such that human societies and economies are grossly endangered is to continue using fossil fuels."

Yeah, that's better.

May I correct your point?

"The best way to usher in the next glacial cycle is to stop using fossil fuels" should be:

"The best way to let the natural next glacial cycle continue normally is to stop using fossil fuels. The best way to rapidly alter the climate such that human societies and economies are grossly endangered is to continue using fossil fuels."

Yeah, that's better.
Can't make it up.

Can't make it up.

Can't make up what? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to miss your attempt at "witty reparte". My bad.

Good job! HI-LARIOUS! I'm laughing so hard.

Clever, clever, clever.

Hey, why don't you give a "laughing" reaction to this one? I know I'm entertained.

Can't make up what? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to miss your attempt at "witty reparte". My bad.

Good job! HI-LARIOUS! I'm laughing so hard.

Clever, clever, clever.

Hey, why don't you give a "laughing" reaction to this one? I know I'm entertained.
you didn't out do your previous post, so naw.

I didn't move the goal posts, and I don't believe fossil fuels have prevented a glacial cycle. So, no.

I didn't move the goal posts,

Sure you did. At first you claimed solar would cool the Earth, because energy used to generate
electricity never warms the surface.

Then you changed it to, solar warms the planet less than fossil fuels and other generation methods.

Sure you did. At first you claimed solar would cool the Earth, because energy used to generate
electricity never warms the surface.

Then you changed it to, solar warms the planet less than fossil fuels and other generation methods.
My claim is any solar radiation converted into electricity is solar radiation that does not warm the surface of the planet. You are the one who keeps misstating it.

Yes, I saw your incorrect claim.
And yet you still keep misstating it. Which implies you don't believe it is incorrect at all.

Must have something to do with the study that measured reduced daytime upward long-wave radiation over solar farms.

And yet you still keep misstating it. Which implies you don't believe it is incorrect at all.

Must have something to do with the study that measured reduced daytime upward long-wave radiation over solar farms.

You feel that moving some energy from a panel to a city is a net reduction in energy warming the planet. How does that happen, without violating the laws of physics?
GO!

You feel that moving some energy from a panel to a city is a net reduction in energy warming the planet. How does that happen, without violating the laws of physics?
GO!
What part of relative to sources that don't convert solar radiation into electricity sources which do convert solar radiation into electricity result in an incremental cooling effect because heat from electricity usage is the same for all sources do you not understand?

Why do you think we can measure the temperature drop caused by solar panels with NOAA-approved Official™ thermometers? ... and why would this not be very strictly local? ...

I give you 1,360 W/m^2 cos 30º ... how much of this becomes electric energy? ... assume we're connected to the grid ... next I'll add a 5 mph wind field ... so be careful ... [wolfish grin] ...

Forum List

Back