Climate Change Affecting Polar Regions Worse.

I do know how stupid you are. You posted a GRAPH. From fuck knows where.

I posted PEER REVIEWED data from the NOAA. That's National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration.

They're professionals. You're a clown.
The Graph was the CURRENT 3-4 ENSO region that is kept by the Danish Meteorological Institute otherwise known as DMI. IF you had ANY training in atmospheric physics or meteorology, you would have known the source. IT is one of the best sources of empirically observed evidence available today.

Your ignorance is massive...

Stop with your scientific conspiracies. How much fucking proof do you need? Do you need charts and graphs from the NOAA, or can you see? How about turning on the news every now and then? (Not Fox News, I mean real news.) The entire planet is roasting and fires consume the West every year. Europe is breaking temperature records.
PROOF???? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Your BS has been shredded into thousands of pieces. Your appeal to authority is a fallacy argument. You can't even describe the Anthropogenic Warming hypothesis, which means you have no factual basis for parroting the crap. That is all your doing here, parroting crap... You cannot defend it because you don't know what it is your trying to defend.

The Graph was the CURRENT 3-4 ENSO region that is kept by the Danish Meteorological Institute otherwise known as DMI. IF you had ANY training in atmospheric physics or meteorology, you would have known the source. IT is one of the best sources of empirically observed evidence available today.

Your ignorance is massive...
So your saying, on average the earth's oceans are getting cooler, or this region where the buoys are?

You see, that's kind of significant, as I already explained to you. You climate change denialists are always elevating outliers, that's all you have going for you. The other 97% of science confirms climate change.

But your fevered, conspiratorial mind will never rest.

B'Bob's graph comes from the Australian Meteorological Bureau, their equivalent to our NOAA ... and the data comes from actual thermometers in the water ... NINO3.4 is a location in the Tropical Pacific Ocean if I remember correctly ... one of several places all the world's meteorologists, climatologists and atmospheric scientists agreed to, so everyone's data lines up for comparison ...

B'Bob's conclusions are whack-o, but his raw data is sound ... mark it well ... we can flip a coin and get as good a correlation to CO2 concentrations ...
DMI... But AMB is just as good. They correlate very closely...

So your saying, on average the earth's oceans are getting cooler, or this region where the buoys are?

You see, that's kind of significant, as I already explained to you. You climate change denialists are always elevating outliers, that's all you have going for you. The other 97% of science confirms climate change.

But your fevered, conspiratorial mind will never rest.
You really are a moron. How many buoys are there and what are their static positions?
The buoys are not static they float about so a correlating change record cannot be created. DMI and AMB both have STATIC LOCATIONS unlike their NOAA counterparts.

This is called science by HOPE AND POKE... I use very little of the NOAA data as it is basically useless.

Stop with your scientific conspiracies. How much fucking proof do you need? Do you need charts and graphs from the NOAA, or can you see? How about turning on the news every now and then? (Not Fox News, I mean real news.) The entire planet is roasting and fires consume the West every year. Europe is breaking temperature records.
/———/
New Evidence: Earth's Natural Cooling Cycle

How are you clowns gonna stop volcanoes?

Tonga's volcano sent tons of water into the stratosphere. That could warm the Earth

Climate Cycles | Global Cooling of the Earth's Natural Climate Pulse

You really are a moron. How many buoys are there and what are their static positions?
The buoys are not static they float about so a correlating change record cannot be created. DMI and AMB both have STATIC LOCATIONS unlike their NOAA counterparts.

This is called science by HOPE AND POKE... I use very little of the NOAA data as it is basically useless.
You've offered no proof whatsoever that the earths oceans are cooling. There may be scientific evidence there is warming in one location or another, but overall, the earths oceans are WARMING.

If you don't know this, then there is not much to discuss with you, as you are a moron.

That is from 1996, and it is now 2022.
/——-/ How long do I have to do your research for you? Get your damn Google fixed. This is from 2020

It's called summer, dummy.

Yet ... decade after decade ... remain Climate Change deniers ...

Torturers of logic ... folks who make it their business to genuinely not care about future generations ...

We're gonna burn this whole house down! ...

Right Frank? Todd? Reiny? SStupidDD
No one denies that the climate and the weather changes.

/——-/ How long do I have to do your research for you? Get your damn Google fixed. This is from 2020
LOL

What are you trying to prove, son?

/——-/ I’m trying to prove you’re a hysterical global warming kook. And it’s working.
There's a reason for that. Modern liberalism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of modern liberalism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Modern liberalism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Modern liberalism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Modern liberalism dismisses their defeats and ignores their incongruities. They desire big government and use big government to implement their morally relativistic social policies. Modern liberalism is a religion.

I do know how stupid you are. You posted a GRAPH. From fuck knows where.

I posted PEER REVIEWED data from the NOAA. That's National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration.

They're professionals. You're a clown.
But that article only covered 52 years.

There's a reason for that. Modern liberalism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of modern liberalism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Modern liberalism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Modern liberalism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Modern liberalism dismisses their defeats and ignores their incongruities. They desire big government and use big government to implement their morally relativistic social policies. Modern liberalism is a religion.

You are in a cult, and it is called science denial.

Nothing to see here folks, the earth did all this six million years ago, don't be alarmed....

You and the other denialists are a minority, amongst Americans, and definitely the world.

Climate change presents a long-term threat. Humans’ burning of fossil fuels has let us chemically imitate large igneous provinces, through the injection of billions of tons of carbon dioxide and other gases into Earth’s atmosphere each year. By total volume, these past volcanoes emitted far more than humans do today; the Siberian Traps released more than 1,400 times the CO2 than humans did in 2018 from burning fossil fuels for energy. However, humans are emitting greenhouse gases as fast as—or even faster than—the Siberian Traps, and Earth’s climate is rapidly changing as a result.

As mass extinctions show us, sudden climate change can be profoundly disruptive. And while we haven’t yet crossed the 75-percent threshold of a mass extinction, that doesn’t mean things are fine. Well before hitting that grim marker, the damage would throw the ecosystems we call home into chaos, jeopardizing species around the world—including us.

To 2019. Are you saying that the earths oceans have cooled since then?
I am saying that a few decades of warming or cooling doesn't mean humans are causing global climate change.

Forum List

Back