Climate Alarmist Barbra Streisand Flies Her Dogs 10,000 Miles for Performance

They are all LIARS and HYPOCRITES just like the average Man Made Climate Change proponent, but just on a much larger scale. Streisand, Gore, DiCaprio and all the others have multiple, huge mansions, travel in private jets in the air, and caravans of large, gas guzzling SUV's to attend climate change conferences or just go wherever.

Yes, every once in a while they do a photo OP with a hybrid or planting a tree, but in general live just fine, and have a clear conscience with very large Carbon Footprints. However, they want you and I to go without air conditioning, take public transportation everywhere and live is something close to a hut.

When those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis....

That's a pretty illogical standard you are using. Their hypocrisy is irrelevant to the reality of the situation, whatever that may be.

NO. If it were really a crisis, or had a shred of truth beyond consolidating wealth and INCOME to the ELITE they would take it seriously. They don't. They flaunt their fossil fuel use because they know the entire MMGW is a hoax and a SCAM while they LAUGH at us.

That's a pretty illogical standard you are using. Their hypocrisy is irrelevant to the reality of the situation, whatever that may be.

NO. If it were really a crisis, or had a shred of truth beyond consolidating wealth and INCOME to the ELITE they would take it seriously. They don't. They flaunt their fossil fuel use because they know the entire MMGW is a hoax and a SCAM while they LAUGH at us.

Nah, I think it's more likely that individuals make exceptions for themselves because they see their personal impact as being a very small factor in the big picture. Individuals act selfishly. That doesn't mean there is a worldwide climate conspiracy involving all of the scientists that are concerned about their findings.

Climate Alarmist Barbra Streisand Flies Her Dogs 10,000 Miles for Performance.

All we can do is shake our heads. You can be sure if you tried to explain to her, she would tell you "it's not a big deal, I'm just one person", not realizing this is what everyone says and therefore why should anyone else be tied down to their unproven whims?

Furthermore, and of this I am certain; her like many in Hollywood, she would suggest that her having her precious dogs there to see her sub-par performance is more important than you heating your families home because, after all, she's more valuable to society than your lowly, average ass.

In fact, she probably believes her dogs are more valuable than any, "regular" mortal citizen.

Nah, I think it's more likely that individuals make exceptions for themselves because they see their personal impact as being a very small factor in the big picture. Individuals act selfishly. That doesn't mean there is a worldwide climate conspiracy involving all of the scientists that are concerned about their findings.

So then me not worrying about my Carbon Footprint is OK too, because my personal impact is a very small factor in the big picture. Right?

Last edited:
So then me not worrying about my Carbon Footprint is OK too, because my personal impact is a very small factory in the big picture. Right?

You were never going to worry about your carbon footprint. Yes, it's negligible in the big picture. You're really just making the case for why we can't count on the individual for this, and must instead look to the government.

Not a climate alarmist on the planet acting like there’s a crisis.

They tell us no cows, cars or planes for Civilization while the munch down a burger while driving to the airport.

So then me not worrying about my Carbon Footprint is OK too, because my personal impact is a very small factory in the big picture. Right?

You were never going to worry about your carbon footprint. Yes, it's negligible in the big picture. You're really just making the case for why we can't count on the individual for this, and must instead look to the government.

What does MY INTENT matter? I try to conserve energy to save money, and not be wasteful. I also bike for exercise, but will also run errands on my bike.

No, I am making the case that your argument is ridiculous, and those celebrities view themselves above it all and can't be that concerned about climate change as many if not most have WATERFRON PROPERTY. Well, I thought the oceans were rising and going to flood the coasts by now.

You're just making excuses for them and yourself in a deceptive, dishonest manner.

But if the messenger has no credibility e.g. Streisand and Gore, then it is a natural human reaction to reject the message.

What does MY INTENT matter? I try to conserve energy to save money, and not be wasteful. I also bike for exercise, but will also run errands on my bike.

No, I am making the case that your argument is ridiculous, and those celebrities view themselves above it all and can't be that concerned about climate change as many if not most have WATERFRON PROPERTY. Well, I thought the oceans were rising and going to flood the coasts by now.

You're just making excuses for them and yourself in a deceptive, dishonest manner.

I don't give a damn what a celebrity thinks or does really. I get my information from scientists.

I don't give a damn what a celebrity thinks or does really. I get my information from scientists.
Bill Nye

Richard Lindzen, MIT Atmospheric Physicist

...is one man in one field. The vast majority of climate scientists are saying that the Earth is warming due to human activity. Maybe the guy in the video is right and all of the other scientists are wrong. I don't know. What I believe is that it's more likely that the vast majority are on the right track and that their work isn't bullshit. Critics are important and they should be listened to, but you should also listen to qualified people that believe something different. I think most of y'all take the position on this that you do because of partisan reasons, and it's very frustrating when the credibility of scientists is questioned because of shit like that.

Richard Lindzen, MIT Atmospheric Physicist

...is one man in one field. The vast majority of climate scientists are saying that the Earth is warming due to human activity. Maybe the guy in the video is right and all of the other scientists are wrong. I don't know. What I believe is that it's more likely that the vast majority are on the right track and that their work isn't bullshit. Critics are important and they should be listened to, but you should also listen to qualified people that believe something different. I think most of y'all take the position on this that you do because of partisan reasons, and it's very frustrating when the credibility of scientists is questioned because of shit like that.
Your puppet masters feed you that lie.

Then why did the Progressive, religious zealots force the name change from man made global warming to climate change? Because we have had more recent cooling periods. So which is it now? Are we back to warming again? Is the cooling causing the warming?

Forum List

Back