Clever Dog fakes out owners LOL

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
"My husband stayed home from work because our dog was coughing. We took him to the vet and paid $85 for him to tell us OUR DOG WAS FAKE COUGHING!
"Sullivan is a 1 1/2-year-old border collie mix. He is your typical dog—happy, playful, energetic, cuddly, needy and really smart. He loves the dog park, going for hikes, chomping on bones, and people (he LOVES people). His cough started about a week ago. We try really hard to not leave him alone for more than three-four hours at a time. I was substitute teaching that day and came home for a quick lunch and some Sullivan cuddles. Right when I was about to leave back to the school, he started doing this really scary cough/clearing of throat/ choking noise. And it really freaked me out. I started frantically googling dog CPR and tried looking down his throat, all while he was acting completely normal. He was wagging his tail and running around and just wanted to play but also kept making this horrific noise. I called my husband freaking out and told him what was happening and that I needed to leave for work but didn’t want to leave him alone, so my husband rushed home to be with him. "
23316306_1729169597105431_231960403990836222_n.jpg

Couple Says Dog Faked Sick To Get Extra Attention

Forum List

Back