Cleveland Was Robbed!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Usually a Steeler fan, I don't think I've ever rooted for the Browns before but the NFL robbed them of a Conference game I think. Cleveland was robbed! They should have WON the game against KC, the receiver was less than 6 inches from the end zone going in for a TD and the defender torpedoed him in the head with a helmet to helmet knocking the guy into next Sunday and he lost his grip in the disorientation and the ball flew into the endzone as a fumble and a touchback!

But head to head helmet hits are THE NUMBER ONE hit the NFL guards against and if it even LOOKS like one, automatic 15 yard penalty, and THE REF WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE 10 feet away and DIDN’T CALL IT, so to add insult to injury, not only did they take the ball away from Cleveland, spot KC 20 yards and they lost the TD (it should have been a 15 yard penalty with half the distance to the goal and instant 1st down certainly guaranteeing the Browns the 7 points), but KC got a FG off of it for 3 points.

Had Cleveland gotten those 7 points and KC not gotten 3 off of the touch-back, the score probably would have ended up 24-19 Cleveland, they would have BEATEN the Chiefs and advanced to a Conference Championship.

First time in my life I probably rooted for the Browns.

The kicker was the helmet hit was PLAINLY visible on every replay angle as they reviewed the play because of the turnover of possession, but still didn’t call the penalty they HAD TO HAVE SEEN because the play wasn’t reviewable? THEY REVIEWED IT FOR 5 MINUTES for the turnover! What kind of NFL horse—— is that? They assign penalties posthumously all the time.

To make matters worse, another play, the KC receiver clearly trapped the ball against the ground catching it and they missed/didn’t review that either, but Cleveland got even when Mahomes ran the ball in trying to get a 1st Down and got tackled and ended up with a concussion. He never came back to the game and concussion protocol always lasts two weeks meaning Mahomes would MISS the Conference Championship next week but amazingly, uniquely, they are saying he should be good to go for that game which sounds like more NFL chicanery— — I’ve never seen anyone come back in just one week from a concussion.

So there you have it, Cleveland got shafted, they were robbed, I don’t mind saying it. They should have beaten Kansas City for the greatest upset of the year, but they still gave the most exciting game of the Divisional Rounds, even better than Brady beating Brees for his 14th Championship game. There are probably millions groaning now at the thought of another Brady Superbowl.

Usually a Steeler fan, I don't think I've ever rooted for the Browns before but the NFL robbed them of a Conference game I think. Cleveland was robbed! They should have WON the game against KC, the receiver was less than 6 inches from the end zone going in for a TD and the defender torpedoed him in the head with a helmet to helmet knocking the guy into next Sunday and he lost his grip in the disorientation and the ball flew into the endzone as a fumble and a touchback!

But head to head helmet hits are THE NUMBER ONE hit the NFL guards against and if it even LOOKS like one, automatic 15 yard penalty, and THE REF WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE 10 feet away and DIDN’T CALL IT, so to add insult to injury, not only did they take the ball away from Cleveland, spot KC 20 yards and they lost the TD (it should have been a 15 yard penalty with half the distance to the goal and instant 1st down certainly guaranteeing the Browns the 7 points), but KC got a FG off of it for 3 points.

Had Cleveland gotten those 7 points and KC not gotten 3 off of the touch-back, the score probably would have ended up 24-19 Cleveland, they would have BEATEN the Chiefs and advanced to a Conference Championship.

First time in my life I probably rooted for the Browns.

The kicker was the helmet hit was PLAINLY visible on every replay angle as they reviewed the play because of the turnover of possession, but still didn’t call the penalty they HAD TO HAVE SEEN because the play wasn’t reviewable? THEY REVIEWED IT FOR 5 MINUTES for the turnover! What kind of NFL horse—— is that? They assign penalties posthumously all the time.

To make matters worse, another play, the KC receiver clearly trapped the ball against the ground catching it and they missed/didn’t review that either, but Cleveland got even when Mahomes ran the ball in trying to get a 1st Down and got tackled and ended up with a concussion. He never came back to the game and concussion protocol always lasts two weeks meaning Mahomes would MISS the Conference Championship next week but amazingly, uniquely, they are saying he should be good to go for that game which sounds like more NFL chicanery— — I’ve never seen anyone come back in just one week from a concussion.

So there you have it, Cleveland got shafted, they were robbed, I don’t mind saying it. They should have beaten Kansas City for the greatest upset of the year, but they still gave the most exciting game of the Divisional Rounds, even better than Brady beating Brees for his 14th Championship game. There are probably millions groaning now at the thought of another Brady Superbowl.
"The kicker was the helmet hit was PLAINLY visible on every replay angle as they reviewed the play because of the turnover of possession, but still didn’t call the penalty they HAD TO HAVE SEEN because the play wasn’t reviewable? THEY REVIEWED IT FOR 5 MINUTES for the turnover!"

Dumbfuck, by not reviewable, they mean they can't call that penalty based on seeing it while reviewing the play if the penalty wasn't called on the field.

face-palm-gif.278959

This kind of bullshit is why I prefer to watch Professional Wrestling instead of the NFL. The WWE doesn't have "booth reviews", the referees make their call based upon what they see.

This kind of bullshit is why I prefer to watch Professional Wrestling instead of the NFL. The WWE doesn't have "booth reviews", the referees make their call based upon what they see.

And there has been some phenomenal wrestling matches of late. Some of my favorite have been between Roman Reigns and Owens!

Yeah I heard about that from people,reminds me of that bs tuck rule that went against the raiders,if this game had been in Cleveland no way would the refs have made that bs call same as they never would have called the tuck rule in Oakland,these refs are so much afraid of getting out alive at stadiums they don’t make the right call in a critical moment of the game so it favors the home team. The NFL is so freaking corrupt now,this kind of thing seems to be a regular occurrence in playoff games now,why people Are stupid enough to keep watching the NFL is beyond me,back in the 70,s and 80,s critical bad calls at the worst possible moment costing teams games did not happen,sure once in a great blue moon maybe,but for sure NOT on a Regular routine basis as it does now though year after year.fuck the NFL.give me UCLA football any day of the year. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back