Clearly most Democrats and Liberals don’t understand what’s happening…

Not with any real vigor. It's probably not possible in any case and would prove to be a
Defeating effort IMO. HIS approach to the dilemma counted on cognitive reception to a whole sale political philosophy change.
As we know here in American politics such an event is a rarity even on an individual basis. like it or not pandering is part of the political process if you want to gather enough votes to remain in the office.

Jo
Just to be clear, your answer is no, Trump has never even attempted to reach out to anyone outside the Republican base.

Right?
Not that simple. He did meet with the NAACP crowd and he has gathered a considerable black following through some type of alternate outreach that I haven't really identified yet.
But I think it would be correct to say that no he has not really concentrated on that angle and that has not formed any type of major component to his campaign strategy. Probably a mistake.

Jo

Remember the Soros buses that brought foreigners to our border to invade our country? Trump was there to stop them. If Biden becomes president he will do away with our borders and before Biden's term would be over, there would be more foreigners in our country, than countrymen.
We are the world's #1 destination, not to improve our country, but to take advantage it.

We’ve seen threads and posts recently speculating as to a Biden presidency, Democrats taking control of the Senate, and what they might accomplish.

Those threads and posts are comprehensively wrong – nothing will be accomplished.

Should Democrats take control of the Senate next year it will be by a razor-thin majority; there will be enough conservative Democrats to join Republicans to block any progressive legislation – such as healthcare reform.

And any legislation that is passed will be challenged in court – and ultimately overturn by the Supreme Court.

For the foreseeable future this will be the process whenever Democrats control the WH and Congress.

This is the consequence of 2016, that was the election that mattered, not 2020.
This is why I'm over-the-moon about more progressive Democrats winning in historically "conservative" areas.

Things are slowly changing, thank God!

With all due respect,
It is astonishing how eager you are to diminish the gains America has had and willfully return power to those clearly in favor of your oppression.
Democrats call you "Super Predators", and you RUN to the polls for them.
Just an unbelievable level of ignorance. Perhaps you are a masochist?

They ONLY blacks agreeing with you are those who have failed to achieve success in America due to their own weaknesses, unlike the tens of millions who have become highly successful.
Such as BET founder Robert Johnson....who will not be voting Democrat. Instantly, losers call him a fool.....yet his success is at a level you will never see.
Calling the ultra successful "fools" is the fodder of the chronically weak and confused.

In fact, The United Stated has more wealthy blacks than ALL other nations on the planet combined.....but people like you want to crush that.
Why? because you'd rather ALL blacks suffer along with you. it is selfishness and delusion on a scale that I cannot comprehend.

Blacks who have failed miserably such as yourself have accepted the "Victim" shackles offered by Democrats.

And you will die wearing them.
Maybe, in right wing fantasy.

The richest black nation is Bermuda, with a GDP per capita of US$50,669. Bermuda is also predominantly Christian. Four nations that make the top-ten list are African, the remaining six are Caribbean nations. None of the predominantly black Christian nations in the Pacific region were wealthy enough to make the list (the richest being Fiji with a real GDP per capita of US$8,703).--https://devpolicy.org/can-png-become-the-richest-black-nation-in-the-world-in-ten-years-20190614/

The black-white economic divide is as wide as it was in 1968
14 charts show how deep the economic gap is and how little it has changed in decades. The covid-19 recession is also hitting black families and business owners far harder than whites.

We’ve seen threads and posts recently speculating as to a Biden presidency, Democrats taking control of the Senate, and what they might accomplish.

Those threads and posts are comprehensively wrong – nothing will be accomplished.

Should Democrats take control of the Senate next year it will be by a razor-thin majority; there will be enough conservative Democrats to join Republicans to block any progressive legislation – such as healthcare reform.

And any legislation that is passed will be challenged in court – and ultimately overturn by the Supreme Court.

For the foreseeable future this will be the process whenever Democrats control the WH and Congress.

What if they pack the court? What could be done to prevent that? I'm asking an honest question, I hear it spoken of as if it's not too difficult to do, which surprises me.

Also, what can be done to tear down the wall and allow 40M more illegal entrants into America, push for Popular Vote instead of E.C, mandatory mail-out votes (though not mandatory I.D requirements)?

The Dems appear quite confident in this election, even so much so that they aren't turning the S.C nomination process a repeat of the Kavanaugh Hearings. They aren't nearly as concerned as they were then.

Last edited:

Here is what filth like you are allowing to happen to cities. Biden will continue to allow this. Skip to 1:40

There is a lot to what you say, however, there might be a lot that both sides can agree on. The right was happy to support Trump in all his disgusting stunts, but I hope they see the harm that could be done by a future president who might try the same thing. There is no guarantee which party that future president might be from. Lots of bipartisan work can be done to protect us from a future Trump.

Not with any real vigor. It's probably not possible in any case and would prove to be a
Defeating effort IMO. HIS approach to the dilemma counted on cognitive reception to a whole sale political philosophy change.
As we know here in American politics such an event is a rarity even on an individual basis. like it or not pandering is part of the political process if you want to gather enough votes to remain in the office.

Jo
Just to be clear, your answer is no, Trump has never even attempted to reach out to anyone outside the Republican base.

Right?
liar

What if they pack the court? What could be done to prevent that? I'm asking an honest question, I hear it spoken of as if it's not too difficult to do, which surprises me.

Also, what can be done to tear down the wall and allow 40M more illegal entrants into America, push for Popular Vote instead of E,C, mandatory mail-out votes (though not mandatory I.D requirements)?

The Dems appear quite confident in this election, even so much so that they aren't turning the S.C nomination process a repeat of the Kavanaugh Hearings. They aren't nearly as concerned as they were then.

Yes there is still major concern about her being placed on the court. However, there is no hope that any on the right would oppose her for any reason, and the right has the power right now to do what they wish. Opposing her nomination is a lost cause, and there is no need to expend energy fighting it.

Forum List

Back